Keyleth x (Male!Reader) 🍋🍋

Keyleth: Okay, truth or dare?
Y/n: Truth
Keyleth: How many hours have you slept this week?
Y/n:
Y/n: ...Dare
Keyleth: Go to bed.
Y/n: I don't like this game.

Note: I LIVE! I'm so sorry I havn't posted, schools driving me crazy along with family issues. I know I said I'll try posting more, and didn't, but I hope this makes up for it :D
Love you all! Thank you for all your support!

Wrnings: Anal sex, Oral sex, Eatting out, HEAVY smut warning- Like its deep description-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" They asked, pausing with their hands just barely resting on your waist beneath your thin shirt. "We don't have to if you don't want to,"

You thought for a moment before shaking your head and pecking your girlfriend's cheek. "I'm sure; I trust you. Do you want to do this?"

"Mhm," she hummed with a nod, cheeks flushing pink at how eager she sounded before you both laughed and continued with undressing each other.

First to go was your shirt — the dark fabric patterned with the enlarged insignia of your girlfriend's Alementai symbol on it — which Keyleth pulled up and over your head before discarding it to the floor beside your bed. She took a moment's pause to appreciate your chest and stomach, just staring and smiling before reaching out to caress and grope at your soft body — muttering a 'beautiful' beneath her breath — and you could feel yourself getting flustered and self conscious under her relentless affection. Then she started to kiss her way down from your jaw, down to your adam's apple to your chest and stomach before reaching the waistband of your pants and, with your nod of approval, tugging them down and off of your body along with your underwear. Leaving you and your hard dick fully exposed to her.

Though she relented when you insisted on undressing her as well: unbuttoning her thin blouse and carefully sliding it off of her body and tossing it to the floor; caressing and groping her full chest through her translucent bra before removing that as well and taking your time to kiss and grope and caress her chest, her nipples, her stomach and her sides; muttering compliments beneath your breath that had her her cheeks bright red from how flustered she was getting. A 'gorgeous' before you pressed a chaste kiss to her peaked nipple. A 'so soft' as you groped at the pouch of her stomach. A 'pretty girl' when you kissed your way down her sternum to the band of her skirt — looking up at her for approval whilst caressing and kissing at her soft thighs, waiting for the go ahead as you rested between her legs.

Then, after receiving that quick, flustered nod, you swiftly pulled down their wet panties and their skirt and were faced with their dripping wet pussy for the first time.

You were immediately hit by the smell of her — a scent you'd gladly drown in if given the chance. She smelled of sex and arousal, of course, but there was also a sweet undertone to it that you couldn't quite place. A sweetness that wasn't particularly strong or overwhelming, but present enough that it piqued your interest whilst complementing the smell of her slick in the most wonderful way.

Delectable. Delicious. Addictive, even.

You had to taste it, to see if it would taste just as wonderful as it smelled. And you weren't above begging for it.

"Keyleth, babe, please," you swallowed thickly, looking into her eyes, "please sit on my face,"

"What?" She balked, a wave of red spreading up from her neck to her ears as they stammered through their response. "I-I don't know... I- I could hurt you... I -"