27

I took in a large breath, exhaling through my nose. Okay, I'm ready to do this thing.

I hadn't gone to work today, I decided to call out, and focus on some work I fell behind on like a good student. And I'll admit I wanted to piss Alexi off a little as well, so win win. He needed a day away from me to miss me more I felt like. Plus, I haven't spent time with my roommate Luis recently so we hung out for a few hours as well.

I was enjoying myself until I received a text from Alexi today to be at his house for 7pm, no other instructions. I take it he's upset about what happened, but like I said he didn't say anything else, so I just showed up to his place.

I got out of my car, trying as hard as I could to walk normally, my heavy crossbody bag full of clothes making it even harder. I walked through the lobby to the elevator, giving the concierge a small smile and wave. I fidgeted in place the whole ride up, and once I made it up and stepped inside the apartment, my nerves on high alert.

This better work or I swear I'll punch Charlotte in the tit.

Alexi was in the kitchen, standing at the island. He wore nothing but a pair of dark grey sweats and a black tee. As I came into view he looked at me but said nothing. His state was intense, but not in a bad way, and made me hyper aware of what was under my clothes. I felt myself already getting uncomfortable in my pants, certain areas becoming a little restrictive if you catch my drift.

"Raine." He said, his voice stern and cold. Sexy.

I put my bag down on the couch, walking over to where he was. "Sir." I said in a hushed tone.

"Have you eaten today my pet?" He asked.

"Yes Sir." I said. Charlotte took my out to lunch earlier today, as a thank you for letting me play with her, and it was delicious. Some upscale little spot, it was nice, I even had a glass of wine.

"Good." He said. "I heard from someone that you and Charlotte have been hanging out these past two days, I guess you weren't lying when you said you were hanging out with her."

"I never lie, Sir." I said smirking a little bit.

"Right, well I heard it was a little more than hanging out, is that true my pet?" He asked, his eyes trailing down my body, like he could see through my clothes. I felt my body flare with heat, the fabric of my shirt brushing against my hard nipples.

"Yes, Sir." I said.

"Please, enlighten me." He said, so low I almost didn't hear him. Okay I see what he did there.

"She, played with me, Sir." I said, making it sound more dirty than it was. He exhaled, his nose flaring and jaw clenching. He was upset, good.

"Played how?" He asked. I bit my lip, thinking of what to say without revealing the surprise just yet.

"She just....showed me a few things. Without clothes on. Sir." I said smiling innocently.

"Showed you a few things huh? So you think you're able to play with others without my permission?" He asked. "You think I would allow that?"

"No Sir." I said, shaking my head.

"So you purposefully did what you knew would piss me off." He said, chuckling a little. He shook his head, taking a few steps out of the kitchen, heading towards his bedroom. "Meet me in the bedroom." He said over his shoulder before disappearing into the room.

I shivered in anticipation, taking a steadying breath. Okay Raine, just do what Charlotte told you.

I pulled my shirt off and threw it to the side, same with my pants. I wasn't wearing underwear, knowing it would be a waste of underwear because they'd be coming off anyways.