1

𝔸𝕃𝔼𝕏𝔸ℕ𝔻ℝ𝕆

"Mr Valenti."

I broke out of my daze, my eyes darting away from his computer screen that had a mind-numbing mukbang video playing for my entertainment. I pressed the space button on my keyboard, pausing the video right before the person shoves a whole fork full of noodles in their mouth, not wanting to miss anything despite missing the entire first half of the video.

"Yes?" I asked, looking at my secretary Ava. She was a curvy woman, her suit hugging her in all the right places. She had a few of her buttons undone on her blouse as she usually had when entering his office, showing off some of her plump cleavage. Her blond hair fell on ringlets around her head, complimenting her innocent look.

"I have your schedule of the day, I know you like printed copies." She said, stepping into my office and closing his door behind her. She stalked over to my desk, her heels clicking with every step she took. She sauntered over, bending over sweetly to place the papers on my desk. I didn't hide my gaze and I looked at her backside, her short skirt almost exposing the thong she wore purposely that day. How badly he wanted to reach out and give it a firm smack, but he resisted.

"Thank you." I said sweetly, minimizing his YouTube window before she looked. Not that I was ashamed of not doing work, who would tell me otherwise, but I just didn't like people in my business. Unless they were making me money, then that's okay.

"Your first meeting of the day is at nine, which is in about twenty-five minutes or so, just wanted to remind you." She said, standing up straight, tugging at the bottom of her skirt sheepishly. She must've put in on in a rush this morning, it seemed a little shorter than she usually wears, I can tell she's a little uncomfortable.

"Thank you my dear, anything else?" I asked flashing her a charming smile. She returned the gesture, her cheeks flush with a light pink color. He smiled wider at this, his ability to fluster her with just a small comment entertained him. He enjoyed teasing her, but would never take it past teasing. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable to the point where she didn't want to be around, and the last thing he needed was a sexual harassment accusation. I think she's used to my flirting by now though.

"No." She shook her head.

"Then you are dismissed." I said, doing a slight shooing motion with my hands.

"Thank you, Mr Valenti." She said quickly, making her way towards the door. He watched her hips switch as she did so, her bouncy blond curls disappearing behind his office door. 

I sighed, leaning deep into my chair. How I wished I could have some fun at work, even just a little bit. The every day drone was starting to bore him to no ends.

I had built this company from the ground up. I worked hard through high school to get great grades, which got me scholarships to a great law school in Connecticut.  Right out of law school I  rented a small office and worked all by himself, taking care of his clients every need personally. I will it admit it was a little rough in the beginning, a lot of long exhausting nights and drowning in cold brews that kept me awake for unnatural amounts of time, but the more cases I took on the better I got. And the better I got the more the word began to spread about me. I slowly grew in size taking on employees as I went. Now thanks to my professionalism, work ethic and customer loyalty I'm in the position I'm in now. Of course my team helped me immensely, especially Ava. She was one of the first I've hired, and without her I definitely wouldn't be bale to function, she a major contributor to this empire. I have over 500 employees, corner office, money galore, and everything I could ever want in this world. Well almost...