11

𝔸𝕀ℕ𝔼

I was still in a daze as I sat in the passengers seat of Mr Valentin's Range Rover, the cool air from the ac tickling my warm face.

That was...just wow.

I knew Mr. Valenti was attracted to me, he said so, but that? No, that wasn't just regular attraction. That was something else. The way he grabbed me, the way he kissed me, his hand groping me to the point where the inside of my boxers were slick with moisture, offering to take me in his mouth. I almost died.

It's been so long since I've been touched like that, but never have I felt so fucking turned on. With my ex it was sort of a quick thing whenever we did anything sexual, so I didn't have time to really get into it. But with Mr. Valenti? Just that kiss was enough to have me weak in my knees.

And then it was over in the blink of an eye. I was so embarrassed, so swept up by lust that I forgot I was at work. I don't know what got into me, I should've stopped him, I'm not the type to do things like that in a public setting. I mean, we were in his office alone with the door locked so it's not like it was public public, but still.

I'm determined to be more focused, this is about my future. I can't deep dive into this relationship with this man and forget all about my schooling, I have to focus on the bigger picture. In six months time when the internship is over I'll probably never see him again anyways, so I can't let this distract me.

"You have anywhere in mind, or can I take you to one of my favorite spots?" He asked, breaking me out of the trance I was in.

"Um, anywhere is fine. I'm not a picky eater." I said.

"Good, you'll love this place. And they have mimosas." He said smiling. Mimosas, don't we have to go back to work after this?

"Mimosas? What about work?" I asked.

"You really wanna work?" He asked, looking at me quickly before looking back at the road. "We won't be here all day, a mimosa or two won't kill you. Besides I'm the owner of my company, who's going to tell me I can't take you on a date in the middle of the day?"

"I guess you're right." I said, lingering on the word date. This is a date?

"I am. Plus, it's your first day, we were just going to go over boring stuff anyways, you're not missing anything." He said, reaching over to place his hand on my thigh. It was a small gesture, but his touch still felt electric.

"Is your mom curvy?" He asked randomly.

"Uh, I guess so yeah. Why?" I asked. This is a strange question.

"Because, you're curvy. It's so sexy to me, I was wondering where you got it from." He asked chuckling. I have always been shaped like this, even when I was younger, it's genetics. I've never been teased for it or anything, but I'm gay so I feel like it wasn't really questioned.

"I guess I was just blessed." I said laughing a little bit.

"You're right about that." He said lowly, his hand trailing up my leg. I ignored it, feeling as he stuck his fingers through one of the rips in my jeans, caressing the skin underneath.

I gasped a little, looking down at his hand, watching as he caressed me. He had two gold bracelets on his wrists that moved as he rubbed my leg, and I realized they were Cartier.

They were the kind that had the screws on them, but on every other notch, instead of a screw was a diamond. Holy fuck.

How rich is this guy?