Paw Patrol: Sweetie and the Sea Basilisk Pups

Beginne am Anfang

Princess of Barkingburg: You too Hydro!

Hydro: (bows to the princess) It's an honor to see you again! (sniffs) I smell basilisk pups but they have a pinch of sea water!

Princess of Barkingburg: (confused) Odd?

Sweetie: (watches from nearby as the sea basilisk pups sneak toward the group)

Earl of Barkingburg: Princess! Basilisk pups have entered the castle again! But these ones have webbed feet?

Princess of Barkingburg: Very odd?

(all three sea basilisk pups approach the group growling at them)

Princess of Barkingburg: My word! Why are you so upset?

(the sea basilisk pups glare before using their petrifying gazes on the princess and earl while Mason and Hydro close and cover their eyes)

Sweetie: Yes! You beat those evildoers!

Mason: (puts on sunglasses) Not so fast!

Sweetie: (surprised) Mason!? What are you doing here? (shakes head) Get him too, he's trouble!

Salina: (growls) (uses her gaze but the sunglasses prevent it from working) (surprised) Huh?

Mason: Special shades that counter petrifying gazes of anything!

Salina: (impressed) Ooh!

Sweetie: Guys, stop him and that other pup, they're trouble!

Hydro: (summons the same shades as Mason but made for pups)

Bay: (tackles Hydro then pins him) Ha! Um...

Hydro: Hydro!

Bay: Interesting name, mine's Bay!

Hydro: (calmly nods) Nice! So are you a basilisk pup?

Bay: Sea Basilisk pup to be exact!

Hydro: Aquatic version of the land breed?

Bay: (shrugs) More or less!

Hydro: (nods) (uses back legs to kick Bay off him)

Bay: (lands on his back) Oof! (chuckles) Okay, that was a good move Hydro!

Sweetie: Bay, he's trouble! (unsure) No wait, I have no idea if you can petrify genie pups?

Bay: I think I've heard of the extinct genie pups, never thought we'd ever see one!

Hydro: (shrugs) (tackles and pins Bay)

Bay: I've still got two extra legs, my good sir!

Hydro: (eye rolls) (magically generates two addition legs to fully pin down Bay)

Bay: (surprised) Oh!

Sweetie: Girls, please stop that human and his servant!

(Salina and Moana tackle Mason trying to knock him over but he refuses to fall down or lose his shades)

Salina: Come on my beloved baby girl, we've gotta knock down this big guy!

Moana: Okay mommy!

Mason: (has an idea) (secretly uses the Hephaestan Neuro Grip on both sea basilisk pups)

Salina and Moana: (eyes widen) Eep! (falls but Mason quickly grabs them both before they can hit the floor)

Sweetie: (notices) (worried) Uh oh!

Mason: (gently sets both sea basilisk pups on the floor)

Salina: (unable to get up) (confused) What'd you do?