16/ The Meeting

Win's POV

(continuation)

"Show your face. You don't have to show everything." Bright whispers from the other side.

I tilt the phone just enough to show a little, but it's already embarrassing. I see him doing his own thing on the other side, and he looks really turned on. I have no idea how he can be turned on by doing things like this with me because I don't know anything!

I lie on the bed after it, my phone next to me, facing the ceiling, and I am sure he can hear my heavy breathing.

"Will this be the first and last time, or will there be another time?" he asks after a few minutes of silence.

"Umm... I don't know. It's- it's weird. I don't like doing things alone. But it was okay." I say.

"I am hard again."

"Heh. Deal with it alone." I say with an evil laugh.

"I sure can. You made really sexy expressions while we did it. It's recorded in my mind. I will never forget it." he says.

"Bright... Sometimes the stuff you say is just..."

"I know. Are you sure you want to leave everything back and live with a pervert like me in the future?" he asks.

"Of course. Do you?"

"I am sure as hell! We already know what to do after two years. We only need a way to be together for two years, right?"

"Yeah."

"Will you be patient enough?"

"Yep."

"Good boy. Don't worry. We can call every day until I come back."

"Yeah, okay."

So the rest of the days pass, and Bright sends me a text before boarding the plane. I ask if I could pick him up, to which he denies.

I read his last text again.

Bright:
I'll stay at my place, and tomorrow I am going to the company building. I will be there in Love's office.
Film will also be there, and we'll have our final word about our relationships.

He hasn't given me any clue regarding his solution or any decision. In fact, my heart trembles at the thought of separation. If anything sad awaits me for tomorrow, I'd rather die now than face it.

"Bright said that he asked you to come to my office tomorrow. Are you available for that?" Love asks me.

"I cancelled my meeting," I say.

"Mh. Bright said that he has a plan, but it isn't actually a proper one," she says.

"We just need to find a way to be in touch these two years before immigration. That's all we need. Tomorrow, there's going to be either the final solution or nothing. I am afraid to face it."

"Me too. But isn't it better than living like this? I haven't seen Film in a while now, and you haven't seen Bright either. We can shower each other with affection over the phone like this, right? But one of us is going to get tired. Honestly, I am tired right now. Because this whole thing will bring us nowhere. So don't worry about tomorrow. It's going to be all fine." she says.

I hope too. Because Bright's solution for tomorrow will decide everything. If he doesn't have a proper plan, we'll have to be separated for two and half years until we complete the ten years of the contract. Love and I can obviously immigrate afterwards and divorce abroad and become unknown to the world and unseen by our parents. But what about Bright and Film? Will they still be with us?

I mean... can they have that much patience? Not seeing each other and not having quality time together or any deep conversations will make us drift apart from each other... Obviously. That's nature. It's going to be tough, especially when Love and I are sensitive and prone to make stupid decisions.

In the morning, Love leaves for her office before me, and I step out of the penthouse after an hour. I make it seem like a random visit to her place where I have to speak with her about something and not a planned visit. Because we know that nothing should provoke our parents.

I get down at her company, and everyone's eyes are on me to see the future CEO's husband outside like that. It's too bad we are not real husband and wife.

I give my vehicle key to the security officer to park it, and then I get onto the elevator. Made out of glass, it goes up, showing all the floors where some are filled with employees and some empty. Every employee who recognises me spares a glance of curiosity.

I come to the correct floor and walk to Love's office.

As I enter, Film, Bright and Love are already there.

I look at Bright with a heartfelt smile. It feels good to see him after some time. But we don't run react after seeing each other as we are supposed to. We simply shake hands in an official manner and take seats on the sofas.

"Why does this look so official?" I ask Love.

"Walls can have ears. And eyes." Love says next to me, sitting rather close to me.

"Right," I mutter.

I tap my fingers on my knees, excited and happy to see Bright and, at the same time, nervous about what he has to say. He stands up and pulls the rolling whiteboard from the side of the office. I assume that it's the board Love might be using to do little presentations in her office.

Bright sets it in front of all of us and then takes out a file where he pulls out a paper. He sticks it on the whiteboard.

It says, 'the only plan that is left'. And below it, 'Step one', 'Step two, 'Step three'.

"You even wrote those?" Film asks in surprise.

"I had some spare time," Bright says with a laugh. "Plus, I took it seriously. Because this certain boyfriend of mine was sulking all week long. I couldn't bear seeing that." he says, sparing a glance at me.

"Wow. Stop flirting in front of us." Love says, sticking her tongue out at Bright.

"Ha. Jealous." I say.

"Like I am!"

"Alright. Let's start the meeting on immigration." Bright points at the board. "Our plan has three main steps. If we have unity between us, we can through these three steps within two and half years and escape your parents' trap. The plan is a bit complicated, will need a lot of effort, and it's a deception." he does the introduction.

Then he adds, "There should be zero conflict between us four for the time being. That's not a big thing to ask, right? For me, I don't have any issue with any of you. Is there anything in mind?"

I shake my head, "Love is my best friend. You are my boyfriend. And Film, the one who makes my wife happy. I love you all." I say.

"Me too." Love agrees. "I love Film, she's my girlfriend, and I love Win and Bright too."

"Same here." Film agrees.

"Alright. Let's proceed."

- - -

You guys will probably laugh at the plan😂 This book is an intrusive thought I had.

4. What's your favourite book? (Whatever out there)
Me - The World's Worst Boss (Bending My Straight Boss) - found this in Dreame, it was so good!!

Don't forget to leave your votes and comments. It makes me happppyyy

Also, check out Ps. You Are My Happiness. It's over now!

-Sunshine💍