9/ Boyfriend Order For Husband

Win's POV

I check the time as I wait in the cafe. It's only five minutes late when Film runs into the cafe and stands in front of me.

"Sorry, I was late." she apologizes.

"Take a seat," I tell her.

She takes a seat carefully, looking concerned and a bit self-conscious about what might happen.

"What would you like to order?" I ask.

"Umm... a coffee would be fine," she says.

I order her coffee and some cakes for us to eat. We stay silently until we get the food, and as the waiter places them in front of us, I start speaking.

"Let me cut to the chase. You might be wondering why I called you here like this." I say.

"Y-yeah. Well... did something happen to Miss Love?" she asks.

"Not really. But she told you about the secret behind our marriage, right?" I ask.

She nods.

"And she confessed to you."

"Yeah... I am sorry if- if it brought you trouble but..."

"Not at all."

"   "

"Actually, I support her love life." she looks confused about my words. "For these past seven years, we haven't met anyone and have never crossed lines with anyone. This is the first time something like this happened. So first of all, I want a favour from you." I say.

"Surely. What is it?" she asks.

"Don't tell anyone about this secret," I say.

"I won't tell. Trust me, the last thing I want is to hurt her."

"Alright. The other thing is. Everything she told you is the truth. Our marriage doesn't have any romantic feelings, and we are only together for the sake of our parents, nothing more. She does like you a lot. She always talks to me about you." I explain.

"It might be true... but I really don't want to do anything. I might as well forget her because I don't like rich people drama," she says.

"But you like her. Don't you like her enough to try anything?" I ask.

"I like her a lot that I might never forget her in my life... ever," she says in a low voice. She looks like she might cry any second.

"Then date her."

She looks at me, surprised.

"I know. It's wholly your decision right now. She likes you a lot, and you like her back. Why can't you try it with her?" I ask.

"It's so complicated," she replies.

"I understand. I just want you to know that Love genuinely has feelings for you, and it isn't any pretentious act. She really likes you. And she has my blessings to have a relationship. It's up to you. You can always come to our place and spend time with her." I say.

"Don't you understand how temporary this solution is?" she asks. "I want someone who can stay with me for the rest of my life. Not anyone temporary. One day will come when you two will have to give an heir to your family line. How can we have this?"

"I know. Yeah."

"Please excuse me." she stands up.

"Sure. The code to our place is 110507. You can come any time." I say as I stand up to see her off. She nods at my words and walks away. I don't fail to notice her murmuring the number to herself, which I just said. It makes me smile a bit, knowing that she hasn't fully given up on this.