𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

I woke up in a bit of a panic as I thought I was late but luckily I wasn't, I placed my arm on karmato wake him up only to see that he wasn't there. I did my morning routine and put my uniform on before going to look for him yet he wasn't even in the house, I went back upstairs to grab my school bag trying to figure out where he could've gone. I placed  my bag on the floor while I put my shoes on soon getting ready to head out, I decided I'd call him considering I was left alone in his house not mine, but there was no answer.

After multiple try's and multiple voice messages I gave up, once I made it to the train station I waited a little as it should be running on its regular schedule. "You take this train two?" I heard from behind me I turn to see Ena taking a seat besides "uhh yeah I usually take it with my boyfriend" I replied a little uncomfortable, "oh that red head right? where is he?" He asked with a smile that sent shivers down my spine.

Recently I've been getting weird vibes from him since that little private dinner during the school festival, it was like we had everything in common from favorite colors to very detailed drinks. After that he remembered everything I said and used it to his advantage, He always showed up randomly whenever he thought I wasn't looking whenever I was walking with karma he was behind us, or when I was with a friend even baby sitting he'd pop up.

Flashback

"Very good Honoka, but you played the wrong string on that last part" I stated as she looked a little frustrated "you were still wonderful so don't worry just remember it's A not G" he face lit up as Itsuki came running downstairs screaming "[y/n]!! Help karmas chasing me" he ran around the couch trying to trick karma but it just leaded to him being captured. Every know and then I would bring karma since they loved him so much, I began to hear crying from the parents room signaling that Ren was up and hungry "why don't we continue after I feed your brother or we can take a break entirely" "break entirely" she replied while I went to get Ren.

"Do you need a bottle?" Karma questioned as him and Itsuki calmed down, "yeah thank you!" I shouted as I entered the room. It's winter break so and their parents were on some trip for a week, so far it's been 3 days and it was actually pretty fun. Karma has been a huge help in keeping Itsuki occupied since I was busy teaching Honoka and taking care of Ren, Karma didn't really have a choice either he was going to see me or not so that's why he was here. Their parents absolutely love us and they're kids so they trust us a lot, they even have to miss Christmas morning because of work and of course it'll hurt them, I just want to give them the happiness they deserve so that's why I'm here.

I walked into the kitchen to find Karma making a bottle in one of the matching Christmas pajamas the kids had got us because they wanted all of us to match. "Don't you look fancy" I spoke as he held the bottle "don't act like you don't have to put yours on too" he commented as he took ren out of my arms "go do that" he spoke sternly as itsuki repeated after him.

.
.
.
Everyone was asleep on the couch even karma, We had watched some movies and they fell asleep during the 3rd one. I nudge karma awake telling him to put the oldest two in their bed, he picked both of them up a little half asleep as he went upstairs I headed to the guest bedroom where we were sleeping to put ren in his crib until I heard the front door bell ring. I went over to look in the peek whole to see no one, "who was it?" Karma questioned I shrugged my shoulders turning to him to see Ena in a bush in the window. "Karmas he's here let's go to bed" I spoke as he nodded and went to turn the tv off.

End flashback

I don't remember telling him about me and Karma making it weirder, "he's-" the loud train cut me off as it flew by carrying a strong. I spotted Karma behind Ena as I admired him, his hair flying in the strong wind I immediately got up making my way towards him. "Hey princess I got you some breakfast" he spoke placing a kiss on my forehead as we made our way into the train cart, we took a seat at the far end of the cart which was a little less crowded. "So what she say?" I questioned as I held his hand "she wants me break up with you, and she kept talking shit said she wanted to fight you for me"

I placed my head on his shoulder as he placed his on my head, "if I give her a good beating she'll probably tell us what we think we know". "Well we know the Ena creep is obsessed with you, let's just get them both out our hair" he spoke a little frustrated "ok!"

.
.
.
We put our plan into motion, I would've went with ignoring them but seeing as he went far to showing up at the place I was babysitting wouldn't sit with me. We both left letters in there respected shoe lockers telling them to meet us at a certain location, Once I made it to this alleyway with a couple of small stores I spotted the blonde excitedly waiting for karma until she saw me.

"oh you got my message?" She questioned as I placed my bag down walking towards her, once I was close enough I grabbed her head hunching her over as I continuously kneed her stomach. Once I finished I let her go as she tried regaining her composure only for me to kick her face sending her to the ground, "transfer, or I'll make your like hell" I spoke walking out of the alleyway to Karmas house.

Once I arrived the door was unlocked so I walked in taking my shoes off, "Karma!" I shouted "Upstairs" he replied as I went up to his room but instead found him in the bathroom all beaten and a little bloody. "Looks like he gave you a run for your money" I commented as he looked at me a little annoyed, "Can you just help me?" I let out a small laugh as I went to place my bag down in his room.

I came back to the bathroom to see him patting his lap for me to sit, I smiled as I sat on his lap examining his face. I grabbed an alcohol pad from the first aid as I patted it gently across his scares as he hissed at every one, he began gripping my thigh every time something sting to put him at ease. "You look so hot when you're all beat up" I spoke putting a bandage on his check "you look so hot on top of me" he replied placing a rough kiss on my lips, his tongue found its way into my mouth exploring it as he gripped my thighs that were clenching around him.

"Is that blood?" I questioned breaking away from the kiss, "yeah I beat my tongue a bit" he responded sitting his head on my chest as he stared at me. "Did he ware you out?" I questioned as he laid his head on my chest while I patted his head as he nodded, at times Karma can be a huge baby and it's adorable "do you wanna go to sleep?" I questioned just to tease him he nodded as I was about to get off him until he picked me up as he got up making his way to his room.

"you're sleeping with me" he spoke as he placed me on the bed as he went to his draw taking out one of his shirts, "put that on" he began changing his clothes while I did the same. Once we were down he immediately climbed into bed pulling me extremely close to him as he laid his head on my chest "y'know I wanted to take a shower" "take it in the morning, now sleep" he spoke closing his eyes while I did the same.

————

The next day both of them weren't in school and it completely lifted a huge weight off my shoulders, I made my way to class hand to hand with karma questioning just because. "Why are you coming back here next year? I thought we were going to the same high school" I questioned a little upset "they'll think they're in the clear thinking I'm gone plus I have a great rivalry here" he stated as we arrived "well I'll visit you whenever you feel like skipping"

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .