𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*‧͙ .

"Merry Christmas!" Koro-sensei shouted along with the class while we were all in Christmas outfits, "you should've had this on for my birthday" Karma commented "read the room" I stated as our outfits quickly changed "Happy new year!" He shouted We just got back to school after winter break , considering Karmas birthday was literally Christmas we celebrated that as well.

It was now February meaning snow and today I was watching my favorite kids. Some of the class walked their separate was as the snow fell, Every were in there cozy jackets and of course me too because I get cold easily. "[y/n]! [y/n]!" I heard from behind me "I say Itsuki running up towards me as I engulfed him in a hug, "hey! I see you found me early" I spoke as he dragged me away. "Ok imma right behind you"

.
.
.
Who would've thought I would have my entrance exams right after babysitting, I walked into the entrance of the school making my way to the long trail until I was stopped. "Hey [y/n] got a sec?" I heard from behind me I turned to see Ena and what looked like a huge mob of people behind him "I wanted to give you this" he spoke handing me a small heart shaped box "oh thank you" Valentine's Day, I obviously got karma something though he wasn't big on stuff that made him stand out I got him something small.

"Oh and we came together to get you these" he spoke now holding a huge box, "well umm" "don't worry I'll walk you to class so you don't have to hold them" he spoke walking to the trail. "No it's fine I wouldn't want you to be late" I spoke taking the box that was surprisingly heavy "yeah thank you all later!" I spoke heading up the trail. Once I made it on campus and in class I was so relieved to put the box down, "whatcha got there" Kiara questioned "gift from a mob of people at the main campus" I spoke sitting down.

"Don't let Karma find out y'know he's crazy" he spoke as I analyzed the box, it was decorated in (f/c) wrapping which had little cats on it. I wanted to open it before class until I got a text messages,

+81 70 (5566)(2261)
Hope you enjoy :)

For some reason I knew exactly who it was and I don't remember giving him my phone but I didn't really care at the moment. I went to open the box only for the bell to ring as the rest of the class poured in, "what's that?" Karma questioned "a gift" "and this?" He pointed to the small heart shaped box "another gift" he stayed silent as the class started.

———

After school I opened my shoe locker to find another box of chocolate, they didn't leave there name so it was a mystery. through the day I noticed karma and nakamura have been spending all day together, though it hurt a bit I didn't wanna think into it too much because she's my friend. Once I started walking down the hill I felt an arm wrap around me, "leaving me? So rude" I heard karma speak. "Well you were busy so I thought you'd want to continue what you where doing"

He took the box out of my hands while we continued walking, once we reached the end we saw some of the class exiting. "Karma!" I heard a high voice shout as I felt a a cold breeze brush pass me, I looked to see a blonde girl getting ready to throw her arms around him while he was defenseless. I quickly grabbed her hair throwing her back, "who are you" I spoke about serious, "what? Who are you?" She questioned back there was already a scene because of the little shove so I walked away with karma trailing behind since I didn't feel like being expelled.

.
.
.
I found myself now completely calm and fawning over a black cat with a red ribbon on it, "it's a girl, I didn't name it but you can" Karma handed her to me "mavis, oh you're so pretty mavis" I cooed "Happy Valentine's day" he spoke placing a kiss on my cheek, "oh I have something for you" I spoke reaching into my back for his gift. I handed him a small black box as I watched him open it, "now we're matching" I spoke as he placed the gold ring on his finger.

He placed a gentle kiss against my lips as we both smiled into it, "ok let's look into this huge box" he spoke opening the top revealing a note a top of pink covering "thank you ms.maid! From your admiration squad" he read as I felt my face grow hot remember the maid outfit, he opened the covering to reveal a whole bunch of cakes and other sweets in fancy glass containers. "Oh I love this admiration squad already!" I spoke picking up a cupcake in a container.

Before I knew it the night was coming to an end karma and mavis slept so peaceful while found myself wide awake at 2:25am. I hated being possessive, and I hated being jealous all the time but who was that girl and why was she acting like she was so close with him.

I heard a bit of shuffling besides me as I saw karmas eyes flutter open, "Princess why are you still up" he questioned yawning a bit "I'm thinking... about that psycho bitch" I stated as I felt him wrap his arm around my waist pulling me closer as he nuzzled his head in my neck. "Don't worry about her, just so you know she's my crush from like elementary so not even an ex really, but she doesn't matter and yes you were still my first kiss" he stated putting my nerves a little at ease.

"Now sleep with me we still have school" he spoke as I smiled "ok sleeping beauty"

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*‧͙ .