𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*‧͙ .

It was now end of term two and it was now finals time yet this year as been a rollercoaster but soon It'll be mine and Karmas anniversary! "Why are you all so jumpy" Kiara spoke as we walked besides eachother on the main campus, "because mine and Karmas 1 year is coming up!" I whispered to her as we began to trail behind the class "you've guys really been dating for that long?! Jeez" she spoke as we began to catch up considering the class did stop. "Who are you guys talking to?" I questioned until I peaked to see it was like a double of Karma.

He began talking about how he wanted to destroy his father and what not but I couldn't help but think about what Karma could come up with for our one year. We did celebrate our months together but this is very important and completely different, I stopped dosing off as I began analyzing this Asano once the class continued walking towards the entrance I kinda stayed behind, "I can see why Karma hates you" I spoke looking up at him. "You look just like him id hate you too, but blah anyway you guys are so confident in yourselves it's so cute" I stated as his face grew bright red.

.
.
.
It was now time for finals and of course we were on the main campus, This was a little harder than first quarter but at I'm glad study college level stuff. Though I didn't want to crush karmas dream of being in 1st but I actually wanted to try and be ahead of the school and not just the class, Once he finds out I think he'll be pissed i didn't tell him we were competing.

Once I got to the last problem on the math exam I was a little surprised they added this but it was easy, though it was a trick question it could trip anyone who was overthinking it. Once the bell rung I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding in for so long.

———

We all sat in the classroom waiting for our papi to be distributed, I fidgeted with my fingers scared of the outcome. Once I got my papers I refused to look at them as I was still a little excited yet anxious, Koro-sensei posted the result on the chalk board and everyone got up to see them everyone placed in the top 50th which felt refreshing. "[y/n] you really got 1st?!" Nakamura shouted "I didn't know you were amazing in all subjects" Kiara commented.

Both me and Karma tied for 1st place and it calmed my nerves down, I engulfed him in a hug as I knew he was very proud of himself. "I'm so proud of you karma, I knew you could do it" I spoke a he held my waist, "I'm proud of you too" I gave him a quick peck on his check as it was time for us all to head back to our seats. "Well boys and girls you're all officially qualified to be transferred out of E-class, anyone here ready to leave the mountain?" Koro-sensei spoke as we soon began shooting him until the building began shaking.

We all looked outside the window to see some kind of construction vehicle destroying the school, He told us to evacuate since the old campus is going to be demolished and he was going to transfer us to another school. "What an ass is he really trying to kick us out?" And now he was kicking Koro-sensei out but not actually he was really trying to kill him, "Look man we know your a big wannabe villain and all that I'd tread carefully in your shoes the octopus is cleaver" Karma commented.

Now we found ourselves outside watching Koro-sensei considering this weirdo and anted to test Koro-sensei, I knew he would win he as a very high IQ but once the first booklet was upon him he was hesitant and once he opened it he began overthinking it leading to the grenade exploding. "This is bullshit" I commented as he moved onto the next booklet.

Every time I found myself dosing off an explosion would knock me out of it, like I knew Koro-sense I won and we were able to stay here.

———

It's been about 3 days since the whole incident and only 2 more days left till our 1 year, I didn't know if I should plan something because I didn't know if he was planning something as well. "hey what are you doing Friday?" Karma questioned, that was the day of our anniversary "Nothing why?" I spoke smiling "I just wanted to know if you wanted to come over" he replied as we heard a crash. I immediately ran to where it came from, once I noticed it was in the storage room. I began to panic as I remembered nagisa had ran off somewhere, "Nagisa are you in here?" I spoke approaching the room.

I spotted him staring at something but I was to caught up making sure he was ok, I tried to run to him but was immediately held back. "Careful there's a huge hole" karma pointed out as I looked down. "What happened?" I questioned but another loud crash was heard, Most of the boys went to grab nagisa later going to check what happened. "Koro-sensei are you alright?"Nagisa asked he was beaten up and breathing really heavy, not long after Kayano emerged from the schools roof with tentacles. "Well look at that, you learn something new everyday" i stated as she began explaining whatever

She later ran off and I wasn't trying to stick around any longer to see what happens with her, every day there was something new and it started to get tiring.
"Alrighty that's the end of my day" I spoke as I walked back to the classroom to get my bag.

.
.
.
I laid on my bed playing Mario cart on my nintendo, I had stayed home as the rest of the class went to go see whatever Kayano had planned. "Dammit, fucking Isabella!" I shouted as I throw the switch on the other side of my bed. I was a little thirsty so I decided to head downstairs to get something to drink until I heard a knocking at my door, I checked the peephole to see a head of red lock as I opened the door. "It's late why are you-" "put your shoes on let's go" he stated as I tired to question but he wouldn't say anything.

I did as he said while he later dragged me behind him still ignoring the questions I had, "y'know it's cold and I'm shorts and a tank top why are we outside. Once we arrived to wherever we were he gave me his jacket, "We can't here if explanation about this whole thing unless the whole class is here" he stated as I saw the whole class staring at me. "You brought me out of my house at 9 o'clock at night to hear a sob story I couldn't care less about?" I questioned as i shivered.

I wanted to leave but was held against my will to stay and hear his story, with me falling asleep on karma.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*‧͙ .