𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

I stood inside the classroom with the remaining of the class, yesterday we went going along with Kayano's plan on building a giant pudding. I didn't really feel like building it but I but it was actually fun, it was gigantic and Koro-Sensei was now eating it and Kayano was now upset and panicking.

I walked back to my seat as I was a little tired still but who really cares, professor bitch was in to teach so this was my chance. Once I completely dosed off I was a woken by the feeling of some gentle pushing me, "you're a really deep sleeper" Kiara suddenly spoke as I stared at her. "Koro-sensei brought us some pudding plus the plan didn't really work" she spoke as I sat up while she placed a glass cup full of pudding on my desk.

"Are you feeling ok? you're wearing the winter stockings and it's still a little warm out" she commented as I stared at the glass.

...

I stood in front of my mirror in only my underclothing, I eyed the after math of the beating Takaoka ahead gave me. I had some scares that were healing up nicely on my legs but that didn't really change anything, I didn't want to show them because I thought they were ugly. I traced my fingers over them gently feeling my smooth skin soon became a little rough, I decided I would put on the fall uniform but instead with the winter stockings. I wasn't the type to care about what others thought but suddenly I didn't feel like myself, I felt self conscious about everything and it was scary I never really felt scared of anything.

...

"Yeah I'm fine" I replied as I began eating my pudding

.
.
.
It was not PE and today we were doing parkcore  considering Mr.Karasuma was upping our since break ended strength cops and robbers but I kinda stand with karma the whole time because he wanted me to. We jump on rocks and what not waiting for our cop to come and find us "let's stay up top better view" Karma stated as we both began to climb a tree.

"Karma is this a good idea?" I commented as we got a notice that 5 of our classmates were captured. "Maybe it is" I spoke while 4 more got captured, and soon the time was up.

———

I stood in my bedroom mirror once again staring and the scares on my legs, I've never really felt this way before and I don't know how to overcome it. "What are you doing?" I quickly wrapping a blanket around my body only to find karma closing the bedroom door as he stood near it. "what are you doing here? It's late" I questioned as I sat on my desk chair, "I noticed your uniform came to check on you because it was bothering me" he replied walking towards me.

He suddenly pressed his lips against mine but it didn't last long as we quickly pulled the blanket away from my body, "Karma give it back!" I shouted but once I realized we wouldn't I rushed to my bed quickly getting under the covers. "You're beautiful y'know" I heard him speak as I stayed silent, "they aren't going to change how anyone sees you" I felt a wait shift on my bed knowing he now sat at the edge of it. "I like them, they make you look more bad ass like a battle scare... it's sexy" he continued "If anyone says anything I'll handle ok? Or you can because you can handle yourself I know it, but I can tell you're not feeling well... put some clothes on and head downstairs" he finished as I felt him patting my thigh.

I felt his weight leave my bed while he soon left the room, I removed the covers over my head and did as he said putting some legs and a shirt on. Once I got downstairs I spotted my dad on the couch with karma being no where to be seen "Hey firefly" he spoke as we spotted me approaching him. "How are you feeling?" He questioned as I took a seat besides him, "I'm ok" I replied playing with my fingers "listen I know this conversation is a little over due but I haven't been completely honest with you" he spoke with his elbows on his knees.

"Dad I already know everything, and I know she's not coming back, and I've accepted that." I spoke suddenly I felt myself being engulfed into a hug "I'm so sorry, I tried but it just seemed like it was hurting you so that was my best option" he cried a little but wiped them away quickly. "I know and that's ok" we stayed silent for a moment until we broke the hug, "Now it is getting late and I have to pack your lunches" he spoke as I patted my head and made his way to the kitchen. I headed to my room to find karma playing on his game, "How'd it go?" He questioned as he immediately putting the game done once he saw me.

"My parents got a divorce" I stated as I walked towards my bed flopping on it, "Oh babe I'm sorry" he started joining me on my bed. "It's fine I think I'll be better with just me and my dad" I stated as I smiled at him, "holy fuck, your smiling!" He shouted as he hugged me "I'm so happy to finally see it again" he spoke not letting me go. I was feeling like myself again I don't know if it was the fact my mom was finally gone or that I've finally accepted something I've been in denial for so long about.

"Calm down it's not that serious" I stated only for him to hold me tighter, he picked his head up to press his lips against mine not wanting to pull away. "Are you staying?" I questioned breaking the kiss "of course I am princess" he stated as we laid together in silence enjoying eachothers company.

———

Today I wore the regular stockings and I running a little late, but I had a little plan that wasn't gonna work at all. I hind under the classroom window aiming my gun to shoot a one of his tentacles, once I pulled the trigger he was already on and I was suddenly in the classroom. "Late and disruptive, that a big no [y/n]" he stated as I stood in front of the classroom, "Yeah whatever it wasn't supposed to work I just wanted to take a shot at you haven't done it in a while" I stated walking back to my seat until he appeared in front of me.

"Our [y/n] is back!" He shouted as he began crying soon Nakamura hugged me while she was crying, "I was so worried you didn't insult anyone all week, not even Okajima or Terasaka when they made stupid comments" she cried as some more of the girls joined the hug. "Alright class settle down" once he said that we all went to our seats, I was a little deep in thought as I recalled last night, it was obvious to tell they separated since the last this she said to me sounded more like a goodbye than a apology.

I failed to actually realize that itona kid was actually apart of our class now but I don't plan on becoming friends with the cocky shithead. But the boys were so found of him, "I don't like him, don't care" I commented as I leaded against the tree "Is he really that bad?" Karma replied as he began walking to class, "wait for me!" I shouted as I walked beside him.

Once we got to class the girls were cursing out the boys for some unknown reason, "What's going on in here?" Karma commented while I walked over to Kiara to figure out what happened. "Caught them trying to make some toy with a camera to spy on the girls" he explained as I placed my arm in her shoulder, "Definitely Okajimas idea" I commented as we watched the chaos unfold. "[y/n] I'm ditching wanna come?" I heard karma asked from behind me, "of course!" I replied as I walked towards him until I saw itona beside him, "he's coming along" "never mind" I walked back over to Kiara with the bell soon ringing.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .