𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"Talk about helter swelter, am I right boys and girls? Quite a heat wave we've got" Koro-sensei spoke, we began walking down a trail in the woods in our swim wear "Karma carry me it's hot!!" I spoke latching onto him "your body heat will make it worse for me" he replied pushing me off him. I felt a little better than before but I did have a small bruise on my waist, "hey nagisa I heard you were a real badass the other day" Karma stated "yeah I wish I could've seen my little cousin in action against that beast" I spoke punching the air.

"Wait are you feeling okay? you kinda froze after you landed a kick on him" he questioned as we continued walking "I'm ok I just gave a small bruise on my waist. No biggie" I replied while I began to play with karma's hands "All right class. Feast your eyes on this!" Koro-sensei spoke revealing a little self made pool. "Your very own swimming hole, compliments of moi!" He finished as the class threw their jackets off jumping in.

I stood aside with my jacket still on, I spotted Kiara sitting on one of the chairs as I decided to join her, "why aren't you in the water? And why do you still have your jacket on, aren't you burning?" She questioned as I sat in the chair besides her "I just not really comfortable in swim suits, the boys are weird Okajima's already talking pictures!" I commented. "Well then don't think about it too much do it for you, just have fun" she spoke reading her book.

"Good point I am dying in this jacket" I spoke taking it off, "you really do have big knockers" she commented "oh will you shush!" "Put down that book and enjoy the water, for heaven's sake!" Koro-sensei spoke as we rolled our eyes. "Well I'm going to enjoy this water while I can" I spoke walking to where Koro-sensei sat, "[y/n] get in!" Karma spoke from the water holding his hand out.

I grabbed his hand only to be pulled into the water completely, but I dragged him down with me. We then found out Koro-sensei was afraid of water once Hinano splashed water on him, karma began shaking his chair so he'd fall in and I joined in "Karma, [y/n]! What are you doing? Stop it I'll fall in! Are you listening to me? I said stop! Please!" We stopped after that because I began to feel bad but now we know water makes his fingers swell up.

"Karma let's play a game" I spoke to him pressing up against his chest making my cleavage pop out I say him staring down realizing my plan was wrong. "Ok sure" he replied with a grin as I lead him to the far side of the pool "I wanted to tell you something actually in a more private area" I placed my hands on his chest and torso lightly brushing my fingers over his abs. I moved closer to him with my face close to his ear, "I..." I suddenly pushed him into that water "gotcha!" I laughed a little until I felt somebody push me into the water.

"All in the days work" I heard nagisa speak as i stood up and splashed water at him with karma down the same to me, soon Nakamura joined and more.

.
.
.
We were now in class as Koro-sensei was showing us his hand made motorbike and yoshida was loving it, until Terasaka came in and decided to kick it down. "Come in dude, what the hell is wrong with you?" Yoshida shouted "yeah the hell got your panties in a twist?" I questioned as he bagged walking out, "you're talking to me and all I hear is a swarm of freakin' locusts. I think it's time for pest control!" He spoke throwing a bug bomb "that does it I enjoy a good prank as much as the next—" Koro-sensei placing his tentacles on his shoulder.

"Get those disgusting things the hell off, you're a monster, you hear me? A freak of nature!" He continued rambling on "I don't know what's got your jock in a tangle today, but if he's such a monster, why not man-up and kill him? Last I checked that is what we're supposed to do here" karma spoke unwrapping his arm from my shoulder. "You aiming' to start something with me, tough guy? Cause I wanted to bash your stupid head in since the mom-" he began walking towards karma but he quickly grab his face.

"A little advice. You got this backwards. You gotta bash my head in before you can run your mouth" he spoke "let go of me!" He slapped his hand away as he walked away. "So mad, but a buz kill" I spoke while the class mumbled amongst themselves.

———

It was now the next day and lunch but Koro-sensei wouldn't stop his crying so me and karma ate outside today, "here try this my dad tried baking for the first time!" I spoke as I shoved a chocolate bon in his mouth "it's good right?" I continued eating my lunch as he nodded, I usually brought karma a lunch because my dad would make him one but today he ate his this morning and now was eating mine. "I didn't plan on sharing mine" I commented as we heard the bell ring.

We were getting ready to head back to class until we saw that everybody was going to the pool, I was going to ask them until karma held me back we stayed near our lunch spot until we heard screaming. We ran down to the pool to find it basically empty "this can't be good" he commented "I- I didn't do it. This wasn't part of the deal" Terasaka began talking about the whole deal thing but the only thing I could think of was nagisa.

I ran towards the edge of the pool seeing everyone at the edge watching Koro-sensei fight itona, "Oh my god! nagisa you're ok" I shouted engulfing him in a hug. Soon karma and Terasaka came up with some plan but I had to calm down from the heart attack I got from think nagisa was in danger. The plan actually worked and in the end, the all began playing in the water until Hara began confronting Terasaka about his comments.

"Wow. Awkward. A little tact goes a long way, man you should try it next time." Karma spoke "get him Hara!" I shouted front the rock both me and karma stood on, "why don't you get down off your perch and say that to my face you little turd bucket!" He shouted throwing karma into the water. I burst into laughter as him and Terasaka were arguing playfully while the rest of the class began attacking karma, "what's so funny, [y/n]?" I heard Nakamura speak as she came closer to the rock "no please don't" She immediately grabbed my arm pulling me into the water.

I stood up while everyone stayed silent and the boys looked away, "what happened?" I questioned as karma threw us wet jacket at me. "Your shirts transparent" he whispered as I pulled his back over my shirt buttoning it up "she clear guys get her!" Karma shouted to them as they began attacking me with water. Karma was able to sneak in a little kiss making me freeze since everyone attacking me stood and watched, and now I'm realizing he did that to get the upper hand. "You slick bastard" I shouted as he walked away from the scene grinning,

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .