𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

The sun beamed through the curtain as the wind blew them gently, I sat on the edge of my bed pulling my stockings up while the music played softly. I began packing my bag with the knife, guns, and ammo in my bag neatly, along with my thigh garter. I sat at my desk as I began to style my hair however, I checked my phone see as it was 7:38am and I need to catch the train. I quickly turned the radio off grabbing my shoes and bag heading downstairs, "Leaving without breakfast?" I heard as I placed my shoes on the floor.

"Well I don't really have time to eat, but tomorrow definitely" I replied slipping my foot into the shoe, "I'm surprised that you're leaving early for school, are you excited?" He questioned, continuing drinking his coffee. "Not really but I get to see my cousin" "right... I'll send you money incase of anything" he finished, "thanks dad" I smiled as I walked out the door to the train station.

.
.
.
I stood at the entrance of the what I heard was an extremely long path to the E-class, I suddenly felt an arm wrap around my shoulder pulling me close "Hey pretty, I missed you" I heard immediately knowing who it was "Hey you redhead" he placed a short kiss on my lips as we began walking to the old school. "You got your little plan ready right?" He questioned still walking this annoying trail "Yup, also do you mind holding my cardigan?" I asked pressing up against him.

"Of course I will you little devil" he took my cardigan out of my hands as he held it in his. Although this little mission is top secret my dad knows aswell only because he's an assassin himself and secretly taught me some stuff, along with some of his other assassin friends teaching me some tricks and as of now my specialty is seduction, agility and close combat.

Sometimes I like to try and use my Seduction on karma but he only falls for it when he wants to, I don't have huge tits but they're decent size for a pervert to fall head over heels for but my ass is amazing, cocky I know. Once we arrived class hadn't started yet so he pulled me to the side a little deeper into the woods, "Oh I need to put my garter on" I spoke looking in my back taking them out.

"Let me put them on for you" he said almost immediately, I nodded as he took it out of my hand kneeling in front of me. His hand slowly rode up my right thigh as he went up my skirt, "it's safer to have it on under your skirt so it's less suspicious" he continued feeling my thigh as he began wrapping the garter around my upper thigh soon securing it in place. He stood up taking my gun out of my bag place it in the holder, while he returned my skirt to its original state.

During this whole interaction I was completely speechless, yeah he would sometimes do stuff like this but never in public. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as the bell ringed signaling class was about to start, we began walking towards the building as I saw other kids doing the same. Once we arrived I was told to wait outside the classroom until I was told to come in.

"Ok class today we have a new student, and we will have her introduce herself" I heard what I'm guessing is the octopus speak, I slid the classroom door open walking inside to stand besides him. "Hi my name is [l/n] [y/n], but you can just call me [y/n] it's so nice to be here with you all" I finished giving a light bow, "they said you'd be troubled but you're such a wonderful student already" he spoke as he signaled for me to take a seat next to karma, on my way over I quickly gave nagisa a smile and a wave.

he looked a little happy yet surprised to see me but I couldn't wait till I actually got to talk to my cousin, "by the way, red patties? So grown up [y/n]" I heard karma whisper in my ear as class began. I couldn't really do anything considering I was trying to keep up the goddess student act, "after this whole act trust you will get what's coming to you" I whispered back paying attention to the lesson.

———

"NAGISA!!!" I shouted as I hugged him tightly, he immediately hugged me back "Hey [y/n]" we were outside because apparently there was some time of assembly. "How have you been you look so much older" I spoke holding his cheeks, I was a little taller than him but still on the short side "Not so great, but what about you?" He said still in a completely joyful mode.

"If anyones been bothering you can always tell me I'll handle it y'know" I told him quietly, we began walking down this long path once again for no reason, "what's this assembly for anyway?" I questioned as a whole lot of odd events happened to people.

We arrived at the main campus and the teacher they called profession bitch was already dying, "Do you need any help Ms?" I questioned as the rest of the class went to line up. She looked up at me like I was some Angel, "you're that new transfer kid right? I think you might be my favorite one" she spoke grabbing my hand. All for helping you? She said she needed a minute to compose herself so I headed into the gym with the other students.

I went to take my place in line as I heard mutters among the other students, I stood behind Nakamura if I could remember correctly. "How is that hottie in E-Class? Now way she's that dumb" I heard as two extremely hideous boys pointed at me, I decided to ignore them. "I know it's something you wouldn't be expecting on your first day but this is how it is for the E-class" I heard the girl in front of me speak.

"He doesn't really bother me much" I replied as we introduced ourselves and made small talk until the assembly started. Karma was ditching the assembly yet I wanted to see how this whole end class system was supposed to work, and it's completely shit. I wanted to leave so badly but I had to hold out this act until last class.

.
.
.
It was finally last class and 15 minutes till school finally ended, and finally time for me to put my plan to use. I looked in my bag grabbing the small white box placing it on my desk, it was study hall meaning the class either talk amongst themselves or worked. I got up approaching this alien thing, "koro-sensei was it? I got you something as a thank you" I spoke approaching him.

"Oh [y/n] you shouldn't have, but I'll gladly accept" his face had green stripes and from nagisas notes it meant he was feeling cocky. I placed the box on his desk, as he stared at it "If you don't mind me asking... it it possibly I could have a hug Koro-sensei? You're the only teacher who's actually believed in me and even though it's my first day I think you're a great impact on my education" I spoke sweetly.

His face turned pink meaning he was flustered, he began freaking out but he obliged I went in for a hug "accidentally" stepping on one of his tentacles hearing a pop, quickly stepping on another one hearing the same sound. "Oh I'm so sorry Koro-Sensei, I didn't mean to it's just my job" I spoke sharply as I pulled a string on my sleeve releasing bebes but he quickly went into the ceiling corner.

"They said you were quick, but damn, anyway it was nice getting to know you Kori-Sensei this will be an extremely fun year" I grabbed my bag hearing the bell ring signaling dismissal. I walked out of the class as karma trailed behind. "Well hearing from what happened to you during your attacks he'll be on his guard tomorrow" I spoke as we walked to the train station.

"Wanna head to my place" he questioned "Of course, Clyde" I replied following his lead.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .