𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*‧͙ .

Today we were getting results back for midterms and im scored 3rd right below karma and this time he looked a bit happier than before, He had ran off somewhere so I walked down the trail to the main campus as by myself as I listened to some music. I made it to the main campus walking over towards the entrance until i felt something hard hit my arm, I took out my ear buds as I looked on the ground to see a small rock "who the hell threw that?!" I exclaimed as I turned to see Karma and some other boys along with some from my class.

"Sorry! had to get your attention, come over here for a sec" he motioned as I did as he said, "didn't she still get above most of you? And she again got above you in math" he spoke to these 5 cocky boys. "Can we go? I'm tired and I'm hungry" I spoke stuff my earbuds in my bag, "you're a pretty one aren't you" the boy with his side spoke as he walked towards me trying to touch my hair. I quickly smacked his hand away, while he looked offended "don't touch me" I spoke before taking my leave.

———

I walked to class and suddenly everyone was talking about professor bitches birthday, Next thing I knew I was outside with some of my classmates trying to get a gift for her. I seriously can't believe he forgot her birthday I told him a bunch of times I even got her something and gave it to her in front of him how could he be so dense?! I let out a sigh as I looked around and spotted some guy selling flowers, "why don't we get her some flowers? Every girl loves flowers" I exclamation.

Soon the man selling them began asking questions about the old man and stuff, Then he gave us an idea of getting flowers and suddenly everyone wanted to agree when I literally said it first Now I was annoyed. once we got the flowers we headed back towards the school but I walked behind, soon karma wrapped his arms around my shoulder as he held a daisy in my face. "I got you this for you, saw you looking at them" he spoke as he put it behind my ear, "I saw how you got a little moody earlier I figured it was-" "I just don't like that guy " i stated as we continued walking.

.
.
.
Once we got back to the school we gave the flowers to Mr.K but he kept questioning why he had to give them to her but I couldn't say anything because it would come off as rude. After some time he finally took them, and once everything was in place they watched like creeps from the window. But she caught them and soon left...for 3 days, "well you guys must of really done it this time" I whispered while I leaned on karmas desk.

Nobody could track her and it was really concerning, Soon the flower guy came in randomly and that was already a little weird until we actually notched who he was. He introduced himself as the assassin Reaper and he was the one who took Professor bitch and had the audacity to show us a photo of her tied up, "If you want her to live show up when and where I tell you to and yes I mean the entire class not a word of this to your teachers! Course I could understand if you're uncomfortable with those terms there's always the option of sending her to you... in tiny individual wrapped pieces one per student"