𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

We all waited at the train station for any late students, I was with karma and his group a little until I went to nakamura "whoa. Man, look at those lucky jerks gettin' to ride first class." sugaya started, "And as always we're stuck in coach. Yay for ya, right guys?"  Nakamura finished. Kinda sucked how they really treated us differently because of some academics so stupid, "Now, now, boys and girls. Try not to look so sour. Rules are Rules you know how this works." Some hideous teacher began talk and soon some more of those main campus students.

"Pardon me, boys" professor bitch suddenly appeared dressed like she was someone people should care about, "Everyone having a glamorous day so far?" She questioned "umm professor bitch, why are you dressed like the paparazzi should care who you are" Meahara spoke. "Hey [y/n], you coming?" I heard terasaka ask from the train door, I nodded as I followed him inside to our seats which were right behind to karmas group. "I completely forget this guy was joining us" terasaka said pointing at a dude with glasses, I'm not really good with names so this is always hard.

"That's Takebayahsi" Hazama spoke as I sat at the window seat in front of Terasaka with hazama seating next to him while the rest took their seats. Soon the train began moving as I took out a magazine of Kyoto while we discussed or first destination consideration we couldn't find something to agree on. "Hey has anyone seen Koro-Sensei?" Sugino questioned nagisa then spotted him on the side of the train because he lost track of time, "for a smart thing he can be slow" I started as Terasaka nodded "agreed".

I was a little closer to them now considering we were up all night texting about random stuff, "Wait guys I think we should get something to eat first because we might be hungry.... Y'know..?" I stated as they started at me with a questioning look. "We'll try to try all the foods calm down [y/n], we know you're a fat ass" Terasaka commented "I'll have you I am not a fat ass I barely eat thank you very much!!!" "Oh really every 3rd and 5th class you're chopping down con something... even after lunch!" We continued until I got thirst.

I got up getting ready to go to the main cart until the train made a hard stop making me lose my balance,  I quickly grabbed the chair in front of me regaining my balance "now you can't walk?" Terasaka commented "oh will you shut up, you two toned freak!" I continued walking to the main cart when some group I boys bump into me. "You can't walk right, dickhead?" I questioned as I continued walking, once I got to the next cart a felt an arm around my shoulder, I quickly elbowed there stomach putting there face in view and I immediately panicked once I saw karma.

"Why'd you sneak up on me like that?" I questioned as I bent down to his kneeling body on the floor while he held his stomach. "I'm so sorry babe" I spoke holding his face plating a kiss on his cheek, "it's fine, I keep forgetting not to scary you" I spoke both of use getting up. I dusted my skirt of looking at him staring at me, "what?" I questioned as he pulled me by my waist "I wanted to sit in front of you, I love the sight" he suddenly spoke pressing his lips against mine.