Gin didn't know why Aoki Rei would specifically pick Amuro Toru to tease. There were obviously newcomers similar to Amuro Toru in the past... and he had never seen him tease Amuro Toru like this.

"Bourbon... I'll go find him later." Nishimiya Yuzhi rubbed his eyes, bored, "I won't leave the organization, and you don't have to look at me all the time." This is to drive Gin away

. That makes sense.

"The last person who was so interesting was Rai." He threw the alcohol cotton used to stop bleeding into the trash can. "The last one was... a pity..." "

Ley?" At the mention of this name, Gin Jiu Ruo Thoughtfully, "Why are you thinking about that traitor? Could it be that Bourbon..." "

I didn't say that." Nishimiya Yuexi replied lightly, with a bit of anger unique to young people, "It's not because he dared to Sister Pao Mingmei. I'm so angry... Where did the bastard dare to eat my cabbage..."

He became angry just thinking about it. When Miyano Akemi fell in love, Shiho was still being monitored by members of the organization abroad, and he was also busy with other things, otherwise he would definitely rush out and hang Akai Shuichi out on the street to dry.

Falling in love with an undercover agent will never end well.

But just because he was a step too late, by the time he investigated Akai Shuichi's background clearly, it was already too late. Love is irreversible, fierce love is even more so. Maybe Mingmei has lived under the control of the organization since she was a child, and has never received such love, so she immersed herself in it easily.

He and Shiho tried to persuade him a few times, but to no avail.

From the perspective of an onlooker, that person's purpose was too clear, which was to gradually break into the organization through Mingmei's line. It's a pity that love makes people blind, and they can't stay with Mingmei 24 hours a day. By the time they can handle it, tragedy is almost doomed.

No matter what Shuichi Akai wants to do, it will definitely hurt Miyano Akemi in the end.

Sure enough, two years ago, Shuichi Akai's identity was exposed and he decisively defected.

He could raise his hands to support these people in coming to destroy the organization, and it was okay to secretly condone undercover agents. However, he only did not understand that people like Shuichi Akai, who were obviously powerful, wanted to use their feelings in despicable ways. He and Mingmei revealed Akai Shuichi's identity, but Mingmei did not break off the relationship, and she did not even blame him for the subsequent tragedy.

Of course, Nishimiya Yuehan knew from the bottom of his heart that all these crimes should be attributed to this organization. If it were not controlled by the organization, Mingmei might be able to have a free and healthy love. If there was any problem, he would find someone to blow the opponent's head off.

Enough of the rational words.

If it's irrational...

He just dislikes Shuichi Akai -

you should be responsible for serving cabbage - you can't be responsible for serving cabbage -

thinking this angrily, when he went out and turned around, he really saw Toru Amuro. Everyone felt inexplicably angry. He breathed a sigh of relief and forced himself to relax: "What a coincidence. Amuro-kun, are you also here to visit Ling-chan?" "Yes." "