31-32

Chapter 31

Nisigong Yuexan poked Zaimao over and over in his mind several times.

Fork it out and put it in a plastic bag and flutter in the wind.

He calmly moved closer and looked up at Baima Tan. The tail of his hair slowly slipped from his shoulders, and a few strands followed gravity and fell to Baima Tan's neck, tickling.

"Mr. Baima, it's very ungentlemanly to peek at other people's mobile phone screens."

Because of the angle of view, Baima Tan's eyes passively fell on Nishimiya Yuexi's long eyelashes, and avoided his eyes, sliding down to the tip of his nose, Slightly open and closed lips.

The shallow breath was about to fall on the side of Baima Tan's neck. He subconsciously hid for a moment, but suddenly lost his balance, leaning half on the table with only his waist, and fell back.

Nishimiya Tsukihara lowered his right hand from the table and took out something from the system backpack and gave it to Kuroba Kaito.

Kuroba Kaito took the opportunity to slip under the table.

Only then did Nisigong Yuexi pull Baima Tan: "Hey! Mr. Baima, you are so careless."

Baima Tan raised his eyes, with emotions fluctuating in his usually calm eyes, and for a moment he looked at Nishimong Yuexi like a savage beast. His cheeks were slightly red and his breathing was rapid. He didn't know whether it was because he was ashamed of falling, or because Nishimiya Yuexi was too close just now.

The brain that finally started to work reacted, and he turned around to avoid Nishimiya Yuehu: "Didn't you just say to maintain social distance?"

Nishimiya Yuehu looked innocent: "But Mr. White Horse broke it first."

Being disturbed by this. , the tone of the White Horse Detective's question to Nishimiya Yuzhi was not so strong: "Crash? It seems that you really met Kaitou Kidd." In fact, he knew the

wind direction and wind force, and estimated the approximate height and weight of Kaitou Kidd. Finally, the White Horse Detective was quite confident, and Kaito Kidd landed nearby.

"As I said, it was my stupid pigeon that hit the glass. I just settled Gugu and you guys came. If you don't believe it, I will take you to see it?" In view of

Nishimiya Tsurukage's career issues, his family There are always a lot of small animals, so that if an animal is injured or in bad condition during the performance, there will be someone else to support it.

The pigeons live in the backyard. Nishimiya Yuezhen said that they went out to play during the day and would come back at night. Gugu was too playful and had poor vision at night, so he suddenly hit the glass.

After looking around the study room again, Hakuba Tan was pulled to a room next door by Nishimiya Yuehe. Sure enough, there was something that looked like a cat climbing frame with two towels on it, and a plump and plump pigeon nested on it. .

"Cuckoo, Cuckoo." Xi Gongyue called it twice.

The white dove moved. It raised its head, as if it wanted to greet its owner, but only half of its wings could move. It fluttered and limped, and it looked like its legs and feet were broken.