54-57

Chapter 54:

"Is this what a cadre's office looks like?"

Nishimiya Yuehan hasn't been to Mafia for a long time. After Osamu Dazai was promoted to a cadre, he changed his office. It was probably moved up two floors, closer to the chief's office.

It is already on a very high floor, and if you go higher up, the scenery outside will not change much.

His eyes fell on a painting in the center of the wall: "Dazai-kun, your taste is very special." "

It's a self-portrait I drew myself." Osamu Dazai was even a little proud, pointing at the messy lines and The color was weird and it was impossible to tell that it was a personal painting, and he said, "I made Alice cry last time." "

Is this something you are very proud of?"

Nishimiya Yuzuki couldn't quite understand. He sat down, asked Osamu Dazai for pen and paper, and started fishing.

On vacation, there is nothing to do, just relax.

"Are you drawing me?"

Nishimong Yuexiao nodded.

"Then I'll put on a nice pose!"

"No, just work as normal." He concentrated on drawing on the paper. "It's already super difficult to see Dazai-kun working hard. It feels like I drew a card and drew a limited-level SSR."

"I work very seriously every day."

"Yes... Dazai-kun, you have become the first volume king of Mafia." Nishimiya Yuzhi raised his eyelids and glanced at him , "Chuuya-kun has been rolled into a knot by you. When I met him when I first came up, I felt that he was exhausted." As

for Dazai Osamu, who has been a Mafia cadre for three years and created 70% of Mafia's net profit, the king of rolls, Which company boss is not moved? He wanted to poach Dazai Osamu - no, he had already poached more than half of them.

"The little dwarf is too tired. It's the dwarf who can't do it." Dazai Osamu snorted and continued to deal with the follow-up to yesterday's work. He is responsible for quite a lot of things.

Among Mafia's cadres, Ozaki Momiji is mainly responsible for torture and assassination, A is responsible for running the casino and providing financial resources, while he does everything and is regarded as a brick by Mori Ogai, moving wherever needed. And because Shuanghei is so famous, many field missions will send him out directly - just him, without Chuuya.

Double Black, since it is a two-person combination, one plus one is greater than two, so it is easy to handle double or even triple the tasks.

Nishimiya Tsukimu sometimes couldn't figure out why Osamu Dazai curled up like that, and when he curled up, he still had time to tease Nakahara Chuuya, and took the time to go to Tokyo to play with him.

He finally finished the drawing and slapped the paper on Dazai Osamu's desk.

"Is this me?" Osamu Dazai looked at the splayed black cat on the A4 paper. It was wrapped in many bandages and the tip of its tail was wrapped three times. Because its eyes were wide open and the eyeballs were particularly round, it looked very cute. . It didn't feel that this fried-haired creature had anything similar to itself.