71-75

Chapter 71:

The death of a person will have an unimaginable impact on the people around him. Perhaps this impact can be washed away by time. Maybe it will be engraved in a corner of the body forever, waiting for when, because of what The fragments revive long-lost memories and emotions.

Nishimiya Yuehan is probably much calmer than everyone imagined, but almost no one believes that he can be calm.

There are many things that need to be taken care of, and someone has to communicate about the burial. Someone has to stand up despite the sadness and complete these complicated rituals.

After all, the funeral is for the living, and it is a closure for all those who remember him.

It's not like Nishimiya Yuenan has never experienced it.

He just hadn't experienced...his own funeral.

Traditional Japanese funerals seem to have a bit of Buddhist meaning. Although the etiquette is complicated, it is acceptable.

But here's the thing.

Nishimiya Tsurukage is so popular...

It has only been a day, and the fire has already made the headlines. If someone hadn't helped to stop it, the door of his house might have been broken down by the paparazzi. And although Nishimiya Yuzhi wanted to keep everything simple in his heart, those enthusiastic fans who knew the news would definitely not agree.

So probably.

He was about to face his own very large memorial service.

Nishinomiya is numb. He can't even go out now.

He had to keep his own wake at home.

Due to his own strong request as a family member, this funeral was kept as simple as possible without any monks chanting sutras for salvation - Nishimiya Yuezhen really couldn't accept himself and let others save him.

The people who came to pay their respects were all real acquaintances, which gave him enough buffer time to accept it.

"Yueyue."

"Yueyue?"

"Huh?" Nishimong Yuexiao came back to his senses.

In fact, he still couldn't accept others mourning him next to him, but he had to be there. So while many people were saying their eulogies, he had been looking at the black and white photos of himself in a daze.

Sluggish.jpg

Even if it was just a posthumous photo of the vest, Nishimiya Tsurukage looked so much like him, it looked like himself... This was himself... He never thought that one day he would actually see

it Looking at his own photo in a daze.

He had never had this kind of experience in his previous life. After his death, his soul was quickly separated and wandered in another world, not knowing what had happened to him.

"My condolences."

Nishimiya Yuexuan didn't know how many times he heard this sentence. He nodded his head numbly and continued to look at his photo of himself in a daze.