115-117

Chapter 115:

Mortal bodies cannot withstand forces beyond specifications. Even if Kagawaki is a time traveler, his body is still within the normal scale of this world.

So his body began to collapse inch by inch, and countless small cracks appeared on his skin. Blood appeared briefly for a moment, and was soon filled with silver-white light. Out of humanitarian concern, his own consciousness has probably been excluded from this world.

Those lights looked harmless and soft, but they were extremely aggressive.

The mission He spoke of was not a negotiation, but a unilateral notification.

Nishimiya Tsurukage lost half of his life just to pretend to be dead. His arm was swallowed up by the light, and more light penetrated along the wound in his abdomen.

He had no strength left to struggle.

Mourning was greater than heartbreak, and his mood had not broken down in many years. After escaping for so many years, I finally confirmed that I could never escape. For a moment, I felt a little ridiculous, especially those who thought they could maintain stability. If he had known this, he should have resisted in the first place. It was because he was too weak.

He will die soon.

Or it could be assimilated and become a body that he could temporarily control.

Fortunately, he chose a remote stage for himself, and no one would come. Before he could control the body to do other things, the body would have collapsed in advance and become ashes in the wind. That can be considered a true freedom.

He still has half his soul, and the system and Osamu Dazai are still alive.

He just needs to think about how to leave information for them, even just a little bit.

But he suddenly noticed something was wrong.

"What are you going to do?" Nishimiya Tsurukage suddenly grabbed Kawaki's collar. At this time, his body was already broken.

He didn't answer.

The silver-white light sped up and poured into his body. And Kawaki's body completely dissipated in his hands, leaving only the clothes.

"You——" Nishimiya Heying knelt on the dock, covering the wound on his abdomen, and looked at the gray sky against the rain.

He understood immediately.

He didn't want to kill him right away. Because he still has half of his soul alive, and for a world consciousness like him that cannot freely interfere with reality, it is difficult to kill him by direct means except for occasional small accidents and troubles.

Finding a task taker is a good idea, but because he is a retiree, he will never appear on the normal task list.

So He never intended to kill him from the beginning.

Nishimiya Tsurukage knelt on the ground and groped around, and found a gun left by Kawaki. There should be bullets in it.

He would leave his life behind and plant the seed within him.