"Anyways, I'll of course be watching you all train. I will teach a few things to each of you, except for Elina. I believe that you can handle yourself?" Kakashi asked and I nodded with a smile.

"Wait, what do you mean she can handle herself?" Sakura asked. Kakashi cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head.

"Well, seeing how she did in her test for being a Genin. She is now a wizard of our village, a strong one that is. And since I have no knowledge about magic or wizards, she can perfectly handle herself with her training."

"Test?" Naruto asked. Instead of Kakashi answering, it was Happy this time.

"The Hokage wanted her to take a test since Elina wants to be part of Konoha. So she went to fight against Kakashi. He almost died with those swords but Elina purposely missed. Oh yeah, remember that one jutsu that Kakashi did in the Land of Waves? She completely froze that powerful jutsu." Happy said nonchalantly with a smile on his face and flicking his wrist up and down. Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto's jaws dropped.

"SAY WHAT?!" They all screamed as Kakashi chuckled, slightly embarrassed.

"Alright, alright. Lets start our training!" We all nodded and got to our own spots. I see everyone seemingly doing different jutsus, well except for Sakura who was hiding in the bushes watching Sasuke. I sweatdropped. I heard the grass crunching behind me, when I turned around, I found Sasuke glaring at me.

"Spar with me. I want to know how strong are you after he said that you almost killed Kakashi." He said coldly. Geez.... this guy is really cold isnt he? Probably something personal that made him like this. Everyone who are anti-social or very cold towards everyone have something personal that made them like that.

"Uh.... Well, sure...." I said as he went to his fighting stance. I just stood there slightly unsure. I can feel everyone watching us and Naruto was cheering for me as well as Happy. And for Sakura, of course she's going for Sasuke.

Sasuke quickly pulled out a kunai and dashed towards me with lightning speed. I quickly leaned towards the right, his kunai slicing my cheek. He's fast! I almost cant keep up. I slammed my palm on the ground and froze the ground around me, resulting to Sasuke slowing down and was struggling to stand on his two feet on the slippery ice.

I rushed towards him, I kneed him in the stomach and uppercutted making him fly off the slippery ice. He was now crouching, he wiped his chin off and spat on the side. He glared coldly at me. I didnt do anything to him! Why is glaring at me so coldly?! Come on we just met like 4 days ago!

I see his hands forming handsigns that my eyes cant keep up. I really cant keep up with ninjas making handsigns that fast. But then again, Im not a ninja.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" He said and breathed in to breath out fire. I smirked, has he already forgotten?

"Ex-quip: Flame Empress Armor!" A bright light covered me. My hair was now in high pigtails, I was wearing orange gauntlets and dragon claw like greaves. I held a dark red, orange and black sword, almost resembling the flames.

I held my sword up, blocking the huge fireball coming towards me. The sword absorbing the fire. When the fire disappeared, I saw Sasuke's eyes widened and his fists clenched. My sword lit up to flames as I started slashing them towards him. He dodged them skillfully but, when I sent him a huge slash of flames, he cant dodge the large explosion.

He flew and rolled along the grass and his back hit the tree. There were burnt marks on his body. I ran towards him and crouched down, looking at him worriedly.

"I think I've gone a little bit too far on that.... Im sorry! Are you okay?!" I asked and all he said was 'Hn'. My eye twitched at the response he made. I sighed and shook my head. I Ex-quipped into my Healing Wizard smd quickly healed his wounds and quickly Ex-quipped back to my normal outfit.