Chapter 79 Extra 1

#Did I see Brother Bo at ATO? ? ? It seems that he also has his little wife! ! ! ! #

Within a few minutes of the post being posted, the building had already reached hundreds of floors and was almost a thousand stories high.

There are two pictures attached to the main building. They are of a tall alpha with wide shoulders and narrow waist, wearing a hat and a mask, buying ice cream in an ATO store.

Then the second picture shows the alpha holding two pieces of ice cream and walking to the window seat. The person sitting on the other side of the table looks much smaller, most likely a mega. The brim of his hat covers the upper half of his face, but his cheeks can be seen. Small, soft lips.

There are not many people in the business district on weekdays. Perhaps it is for this reason that the poster was able to meet Bo Yanchen here.

[mdWhich store is this? ? Where! ? ? I want to meet him by chance too】

[Is it the one in Hechuan District? ? I'm going to rush there now, ah, ah, let me see it's bright, oh, oh, oh, that one must be bright! 】

[Owner, please sit closer! ! The direct diagonal distance is too cowardly! (screaming)]

[There is a sapphire on the neck! ! It must be the same as the one worn at the wedding! ! 】

A video of a wedding scene posted on Bo Yanchen's social account some time ago dominated the trending search list for several days. However, this action not only did not cause him to lose followers or suffer criticism, but the popularity increased even more.

For Tang Jin, this was a good way to win back public opinion, while Bo Yanchen felt that this was just the right way to declare sovereignty, and it was best to let the whole world see how beautiful his wife looked in her wedding dress.

What makes fans wonder is that after the popularity rose like a tsunami, the frequency of Bo Yanchen's appearances began to decrease.

So much so that this chance encounter post shot to No. 1 on the entire site.

[Can the poster take a few more photos... Yun Jiao didn't even take a clear picture]

[Yeah, don't be a coward, the worst case scenario is that I'll be beaten up by Brother Bo~]

There were so many people urging me, so the poster later updated a few more photos, which were much closer.

Poster: I really risked my life while filming... My hands are full of sweat and now... QAQ

The new photo can be seen more clearly. Alpha is bending down to hand the ice cream to Mega, but the latter does not accept it. The two seem to be talking about something.

Host: I'm super... I heard what they were saying...

Posted by: Brother Bo bought two flavors for Jiao Jiao, but Jiao Jiao said he didn't want it. He said that smelling this smell would make him want to vomit...

【vomit......? ah? 】

[Based on various factors, I speculate that this vomiting is not a simple vomiting...]

【? ? ? ? ? 】

【......So can it be said that... Jiao Jiao...】

【Pregnant? ? ? 】

This conjecture was like a deep-sea torpedo, shocking everyone.

"Can't these two be the same? Then let's find other desserts?" Bo Yanchen put down the ice cream and sat next to Yun Jiao nervously and asked in a low voice.