Chapter 47

The bath towel was moved aside, and Yun Jiao suddenly felt a little cold, and was so embarrassed that he wanted to pull the quilt to cover himself.

"Is it cold? Why do you need to block it?"

Bo Yanchen leaned down and stepped closer to Yun Jiao, like a tall ferocious beast forcing the little lamb into a corner.

But the tone was a bit aggrieved and dissatisfied.

Yun Jiao felt that Bo Yanchen had some slight changes. It was not obvious, but he could faintly feel it... For example, he did not "respect" Yun Jiao's wishes 100% as before.

Previously, as long as Yun Jiao didn't show any intention of getting close, Bo Yanchen would not do anything excessive.

But now Yun Jiao wanted to cover his waist and legs with the corner of the quilt, but the alpha grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

The thin white legs and soft waist were a beautiful sight on the bed, and Bo Yanchen didn't want to miss it.

"What is it, is it meant to be used in this situation..." Yun Jiao asked in a low voice, the tips of her little ears poking out from her black hair were cutely pink.

Bo Yanchen didn't say anything. He tore open the package of the jade cinnamon dog and took out the small umbrella inside.

The moist little thing fell on Yun Jiao's soft and white belly, making a small piece wet.

"Yes, it's for this time." Bo Yanchen put his hands around his little wife's waist and pulled her into his arms. His slightly irritated chin rubbed against Yun Jiao's chin and neck.

"For example, you can blow air into it and blow it into a small balloon to entertain us."

............

When Yun Jiao woke up the next day, she leaned on the bedside and stared sleepily for a long time. Then she gradually felt a little annoyed at being teased by Bo Yanchen.

What...what do you mean it can be blown up into a small balloon? !

What's even more outrageous is that in order to prove his statement, Bo Yanchen actually blew up his small umbrella into a balloon in front of Yun Jiao.

I don't know if it was because today's date in the paradise unleashed Bo Yanchen's true nature. Yun Jiao couldn't relate such a childish alpha to the handsome and calm man before.

...Maybe there is a possibility.

Bo Yanchen's previous appearance was completely an act of restraint.

Yun Jiao's whole body was extremely sore. Fortunately, he didn't faint like before last night, and Bo Yanchen's pheromone release was not too intense. Overall, it was quite "harmonious".

It's just that Bo Yanchen's focus was a bit incomprehensible. Yun Jiao could still vaguely remember the feeling in his lower abdomen and calves, and they were still burning in pain in the morning.

Bo Yanchen left earlier and seemed to have whispered a few words to Yun Jiao. Yun Jiao was drowsy and heard a few fragmentary words.

After lying in bed for a while, Yun Jiao slowly climbed out of bed to wash up. When he walked out of the room, he saw a covered bowl of hot porridge on the dining table.

Someone probably sent Yun Jiao's clothes at night. There was a big bag of clothes on the sofa in the living room. The clothes he was wearing now seemed to fit him well, but it seemed that no white stockings were sent.

However, Yun Jiao has gradually become accustomed to having her legs bare at home, and does not feel any discomfort.

When Yun Jiao was sitting at the dining table and drinking hot porridge, the doorbell suddenly rang.

The tinkling bells sounded abrupt and unexpected in the empty room.

Yun Jiao thought it was Tang Jin who called someone to deliver something, so he walked to the door barefoot without slippers, but the phone in his hand suddenly vibrated several times.

Don't make any noise: You may not have heard what I said to you before I left this morning.

Don't make noise: Don't open the door if someone rings the doorbell at home, don't open it for anyone, and don't make too much noise.

Fortunately, Yun Jiao hadn't completely touched the door handle yet, and froze in front of the door.

It was very quiet outside the door. After a few minutes, there was no movement. It seemed that people were gone.

Yun Jiao's legs felt a little numb from standing, and he was about to go back when he heard the doorbell ring suddenly, which frightened him.

This continued intermittently for more than ten minutes, and finally it was quiet for six or seven minutes. Yun Jiao thought that everything was fine, but it turned out that

But I vaguely heard some strange noise.

It's like... someone is picking something to lock the door.