Chapter 41

Yun Jiao felt like he was being entangled by an octopus, his waist and arms were being hugged and pulled down, and he couldn't resist and fell into the bathtub.

The bathtub was filled with hot water of a suitable temperature, and the water poured into Yun Jiao's clothes instantly. However, after a brief spin, he did not fall to the bottom of the bathtub, but fell into a place between hard and soft. on objects.

"Um!... First, sir!" Yun Jiao felt like he had been swallowed by a mouthful of water. After coughing a few times, he hurriedly tried to sit up.

However, his eyelashes were also splashed by water, and he couldn't open his eyes for a while. In the panic, small water droplets seeped into his eyes, causing a sense of astringency.

The "object" pressed against his soaked back suddenly vibrated slightly, and then Yun Jiao heard Bo Yanchen's deep laughter behind him.

"So stupid." Bo Yanchen said.

The omega with the softest temperament could not be angry because of such teasing. Instead, he blushed and propped up his body, wiping the water droplets from his face. "Sir, don't laugh at me..."

"I'm not laughing at you..." Bo Yanchen muttered, pinching Yun Jiao's waist to prevent him from leaving her body, "I was praising you for being cute, okay?"

As soon as he got some space, the alpha behind him pressed forward again. Yun Jiao's waist was restrained and couldn't be turned away, and his ears were turned pink by the steam slowly coming from behind.

"Sir, I took a bath, and, and you can't take a bath with your clothes on." Yun Jiao hesitated and said, feeling a little incoherent for a moment.

"Then wash it again."

Bo Yanchen became very unreasonable. He grabbed Yun Jiao's waist and pressed it in front of him. At the same time, he reached out and hugged his young wife's knees.

With a little bit of force, he pulled the petite omega into his arms.

Yun Jiao's legs were lifted out of the bathtub. He felt insecure hanging in front of the alpha, as if he had lost control of his body.

"And shouldn't a wife give her husband a back rub?"

Yun Jiao suddenly remembered that Bo Yanchen was from the north and came south from the capital in the north to live in this first-tier city.

Unexpectedly, the actor who seemed so dazzling and unattainable still had the subconscious mind to take a bath and rub his back. Yun Jiao wanted to laugh a little, but was soon frightened by the hard and hot feeling behind him and dared not move.

But...but isn't sir drunk? Why...?

The wet clothes clinging tightly to the snow-white and pink skin make it difficult for the alpha to resist the attraction brought by Yun Jiao.

...Finally, Yun Jiao washed up with Bo Yanchen again.

Fortunately, although Bo Yanchen was not completely drunk, he was tired after all. After taking a bath, he was obviously very sleepy. With half-open eyes, he wiped his wet little wife dry and then lay down on the bed.

Yun Jiao was brought into the bed by Bo Yanchen. His chest was pressed by the alpha's arm, making it difficult to turn over.

In the end, he could only hold back his flushed face silently and use all his strength to move Bo Yanchen to the side.

However, as soon as he turned around, his waist was grabbed violently again, making him unable to leave Bo Yanchen's bed for a second.

"Sir... I just want to blow my hair again." Yun Jiao said helplessly.