Chapter 60

"When will Brother Cen come?"

Yun Jiao was thinking about what drinks to prepare for Cen Jingcheng in the water bar area on the first floor when he suddenly heard Bo Yanchen's voice coming from the top of the stairs.

Due to Bo Yanchen's strong request, Yun Jiao finally discussed with Cen Jingcheng and asked him if he could go directly to Linjiang to go to the top grade, and the latter readily agreed.

After the two of them finished breakfast, Bo Yanchen ran back to the bedroom not knowing what he was doing.

"It may take a while, Brother Cen hasn't found me yet..."

Yun Jiao raised his head and was a little stuck on the second half of what he wanted to say.

"Sir, are you going out? Are there any shootings this morning?"

Unless he was going out for an endorsement shoot, Bo Yanchen would rarely dress so formally at home. Even when he went to the set, he would often dress casually, so that Yun Jiao raised questions after seeing what Bo Yanchen was wearing.

Not only was he wearing a shirt from a high-end luxury brand, he was even wearing a watch. He was less casual and lazy, and his seriousness gave Bo Yanchen a little more special charm.

Yun Jiao seemed to have never seen that watch before. There were many tiny sparkles on the dial, probably a few circles of fine diamonds, and it looked quite expensive.

Except for simple sapphires, Bo Yanchen rarely wears such luxurious and colorful jewelry, although it particularly sets off his luxurious and meticulously perfect appearance.

It was rare to see Bo Yanchen like this. Yun Jiao's face felt hot quickly, and his hand holding the glass tightened silently.

"No shooting, no going out. What are you preparing for?"

Bo Yanchen walked up to Yun Jiao and looked at the glass in his hand. Yun Jiao smelled the faint, cold scent of men's perfume on his husband.

"I'm going to get some juice." Yun Jiao said softly. Even though there wasn't much pheromone smell in the air, he still felt a little weak in his legs for no reason.

Bo Yanchen held his wife's hand and was about to take the glass from his hand when the cell phone on the table suddenly vibrated.

A call from Tang Jin.

"There is a new variety show about to start. The director team came to me and asked if you have a schedule." Tang Jin asked straight to the point.

Without waiting for Bo Yanchen to refuse, he immediately continued: "You have never participated in this kind of activity before. Taking the first step will be very useful for you to expand your path. I think you don't need to refuse immediately."

Bo Yanchen: "What kind of variety show?"

Tang Jin: "Celebrities' daily cooking and so on, it is a more everyday theme. There are also several big names invited. Now the preparation stage is very popular."

"Who is there?"

There was silence on the other side of the phone for two seconds, and Tang Jin coughed twice: "Well, one of the people who is confirmed to be coming is You Ning..."

Bo Yanchen said nothing and leaned against the countertop, watching Yun Jiao operate the juicer with his back to him and squeeze out the squeezed juice.

The bright orange color flows from the juicer into the glass, making Yun Jiao's slender fingers even whiter.

Tang Jin and Bo Yanchen remained silent, knowing what the other was probably thinking at this time.