Chapter 62

Seeing Yun Jiao turning his head, Ke Ziqian was obviously stunned.

Sometimes some things are just ridiculous coincidences. For example, Ke Ziqian just came back from the UK and became a member of this new gym. After just a few visits, he ran into his ex-wife.

After being away for a month or two, Ke Ziqian could still see the difference in Yun Jiao at a glance.

"...I'm sorry I bumped into you, I have to leave."

Seeing Ke Ziqian looking at him silently, Yun Jiao quickly came back to his senses and whispered anxiously to Lun Youyang. After apologizing, he tried to walk around him and walked out, but was blocked by the other party's step to the side.

Yun Jiao didn't understand why he was doing this. He suddenly raised his head and looked at Lun Youyang angrily: "Can you let me leave?"

In his impression, he should be a soft-tempered and easy-to-handle little sheep, but now he was looking at him with such obvious dissatisfaction, Lun Youyang was a little surprised.

The changes are really big.

But even though he looked unhappy, the little sheep, who was only as tall as his alpha's shoulders, was still easy to bully, and his moist pupils with a hint of resistance were particularly alluring.

"Getting cuter haha."

"But I heard that you are married to a well-matched starlet, and you seem to be doing well?" Lun Youyang touched his earlobe and smiled.

Yun Jiao tried to go around to the other side, but was still blocked by him with a side step.

"I'm fine now, you don't need to worry about me." Yun Jiao replied patiently, but his eyelashes that trembled faster still betrayed his panic.

"Is he okay with you?" Ke Ziqian, who had been silent, finally spoke. He walked to Yun Jiao and lowered his head, looking very nostalgic.

After not seeing each other for a few months, Ke Ziqian felt that Yun Jiao was indeed more beautiful.

And most importantly, he was wearing shorts this time. Her thin, white and tender legs were as straight as beans. I had never seen them when I was married to him.

Did you get rid of this bad habit so quickly after the divorce?

Ke Ziqian felt a sense of depression in his chest.

"There is no shortage of good-looking people around celebrities. Are you sure he can really treat you well? If he is good now, how long will he be good?" Ke Ziqian said lightly.

I have long been tired of hearing this, but it might have had some effect on Yun Jiao before.

But now it has no effect.

"Yes, I'm sure."

The response was quick, and the soft tone that I was always cautious about before was gone.

Yun Jiao's face was a little red, not sure if he was angry, but anyway when he raised his head and looked at Ke Ziqian, his eyes were very firm.

Ke Ziqian squinted his eyes, his depression getting wider and wider.

"Are you so sure? Men are not a good thing."

"Yes, some men are men, and some things are only for dogs."

A voice came from the other side of the corridor. The voice was clear and pleasant, but the attack power was fully activated when he opened his mouth.

Bo Yanchen wore a mask and a pair of black-rimmed glasses, which could barely cover his eye color with a little reflection. But more often than not, Tang Jin wanted him to wear black contact lenses to cover it up, but Bo Yanchen didn't like the feeling of wearing contact lenses.

"You... look familiar?"

Lun Youyang hissed, and in his daze, Bo Yanchen, who was striding over, pinched his shoulders and pushed him aside.

The kick he received from Bo Yanchen was still aching in his abdomen, but because he was drunk at the time, he couldn't fully see his face.

It just felt vaguely familiar.

Seeing Bo Yanchen pulling Yun Jiao to his side, quite intimately, Ke Ziqian felt extremely dazzled.

"Who are you? Why are you touching him?" He stepped forward to drag Yun Jiao back.

Bo Yanchen directly held his wrist and held it in the air, the dark force of his fingertips almost pressing into his flesh.

"He, he is my husband's friend."

Yun Jiao was extremely afraid that Bo Yanchen's identity would be exposed, so he quickly spoke before Bo Yanchen could speak.

Hearing this, Bo Yanchen's brows jumped, and the force on his hand became heavier. Ke Ziqian almost made a sound of pain, and it took a lot of effort to pull his hand back.

"Don't they all say that a friend's wife should not be bullied? Is it appropriate for you to hold him in your arms like this?" Ke Ziqian, who was vaguely aware that the other party was not easy to mess with, but was still angry, had his way and looked at Bo Yanchen with the same gloomy face.

Bo Yanchen was angry. At this time, he also knew that the identity of his ex-husband, Lao Yinb, could not be confirmed yet, so he swallowed his breath, hugged his young wife, and planned to leave.

Those two people didn't continue to provoke.

But Bo Yanchen took two steps and then stopped. He turned back and glanced at Ke Ziqian and said, "But to be honest, your chest muscles are so trained that they look like chicken breasts. They are really ridiculously ugly."

"You look like twisted sewer garbage, how can you show your face to show your presence?"

The two of them were so sprayed that they froze in place, and they didn't recover until Yun Jiao was out of sight.

Lun Youyang looked confused and cried: "...recruited him?"

"...Yeah, you take down this gym and kick those two losers out."

When Bo Yanchen finished calling Tang Jin, he was already in the car with Yun Jiao.

It seems that starting a week ago, Bo Yanchen would kiss Yun Jiao for the first time when he came back from work every day. Although something unexpected happened this time, Yun Jiao still subconsciously moved closer.

"Sir, do you want a kiss?"

Before realizing the problem, Yun Jiao obediently leaned next to Bo Yanchen, raised his head slightly and blinked at him.

Bo Yanchen pursed his lips tightly and said nothing. He even lowered his gaze and did not look at Yun Jiao.

"...No kiss."

It took several seconds before he responded sullenly.

Yun Jiao was puzzled and kept his posture unchanged, like a gentle teacher trying to enlighten a depressed and unhappy first-grade child.

"Why? Are you unhappy?"

"..."

Alpha slowly raised his eyes to look at Yun Jiao who was very close at hand.

"I can't even be called husband by you in front of my good-for-nothing ex-husband."