Chapter 71

Yun Jiao originally hoped that the bodyguards assigned to Linjiang Shangpin would notice the movement and come to rescue him, but then he realized that this might not be a question of whether they could "find it".

Lun Mantong walked around the yard with a calm expression and smiled at several obvious high-definition camera surveillances. "I knew that Xiao Chen bought a house here before, but this is the first time I've seen it today."

"There are quite a lot of monitors, and the safety concept is still very good."

The words fell slowly, and he turned to look at Yun Jiao, who was roughly restrained from moving. "But my son still has a shortcoming, that is, he thinks anyone can walk through this door."

"Where do you want to take me."

Yun Jiao's hand was clenched so hard that it hurt, and he frowned and asked.

Judging from the other party's tone and behavior, it is impossible to break free on his own.

And it's very possible that even if Yun Jiao didn't take the initiative to open the door just now, she would still have a way to get in.

You can break in openly even when surrounded by surveillance cameras.

............

"Has Xiaochen told you about the past?"

After Yun Jiao got into the car, his hands were still restrained, and then the low-key and luxurious interior of the luxury car was covered in black.

His eyes were covered with cloth.

"He told me." Yun Jiao replied.

"But does this really not count as kidnapping? If you take me to a certain place for house arrest, is it illegal and criminal?"

Yun Jiao's palms were sweating and his lips were trembling, but he still asked these two sentences.

"If you ask my daughter-in-law to go to a quiet place to chat, what kind of law is she breaking?"

Lun Mantong's voice sounded from the opposite side. It sounded gentle, but it made Yun Jiao feel very uncomfortable.

As careless and arrogant as he treats kittens and puppies.

Lun Mantong "What did he tell you?"

Yun Jiao was silent for a few seconds. "Some things in the past were not very specific."

"For example? Give me an example."

Lun Mantong remained unyielding, as if he wanted to hear something from Yun Jiao's mouth.

"Told some of his feelings about acting in the past." Yun Jiao didn't panic and replied firmly.

Later, Lun Mantong asked some more questions, but Yun Jiao still avoided the important points and ignored the easy ones. He seemed to be unable to grasp the key points and kicked the cotton with all his strength.

Then she fell silent, the sound of the car driving was very small, and the whole space became silent.

He didn't know how long he had been driving, but Yun Jiao's consciousness gradually became blurred, and the sleepiness hit him suddenly and strangely, and it was very turbulent.

When he woke up again, he realized that he was no longer in the car.

It seemed that he was in a room with simple colors and decorations. After Yun Jiao's eyes adjusted to the dim light around him, he discovered that there seemed to be a tall figure sitting on the sofa in the opposite corner of the room.