Chapter 13

Cen Xiaoyu and Cen Xuanxiu in the back seat were chattering away at the facilities of the buildings passing by on both sides. Yun Jiao couldn't quite understand them. He only occasionally picked up his phone to take a simple photo, planning to send it to Miao Qiu later.

After being poked on the shoulder, Yun Jiao turned his head and looked at the beauty in the suit.

"Yun Jiao, is the service okay?" She blinked and lowered her voice so that only two people could hear it.

Yun Jiao nodded quickly, of course it was good, at least it made people feel comfortable.

"Yes, thank you." He replied sincerely.

In fact, Jiang Huiqiao just wanted to tease this little omega. After all, she might only be able to get in touch with the little wife of the best actor Bo at this time.

Originally, she was still thinking that there was no telling what the omega matched from the data center would look like. If it was too ordinary, standing next to Bo Yingdi would make her feel awkward, as if they were completely different and had nothing to do with each other. It's not impossible and I don't mean to be discriminatory, I just feel embarrassed, extremely embarrassed.

However, Yun Jiao is unexpectedly good-looking, even not inferior to some traffic niches in the circle.

The most important thing is that she looked very well-behaved, as well-behaved as a cloud. When she came down from the car and looked over with her thick eyelashes raised, Jiang Huiqiao felt like she was about to step into a pool of soft water. inside.

Yun Jiao's snow-skinned red lips are still beautiful, and she doesn't even need to add any makeup. She is already more stunning than many celebrities.

Tsk, as expected, beauties can only be paired with beauties, even pheromones think so. Jiang Huiqiao sighed in her heart. After all, one of the important factors in confirming AO matching is the appropriateness of the pheromone.

"The agent asked me to tell you, send your social software ID to his number, and he will ask Bo Yingdi to add you." Jiang Huiqiao brought the phone screen closer to Yun Jiao and asked Yun Jiao to write down the number. .

After all, Film Emperor Bo's friend application column is likely to be filled with countless people, so it would be better to let the Film Emperor add friends.

Yun Jiao felt a little strange. After all, he never thought that he would be actively added as a friend by an actor.

Obediently took out his mobile phone and put his number in to send a message to someone. Yun Jiao discovered in the message interface that the other party had actually sent him a message.

"Explain a little bit about why you returned home: your husband's friend wanted to do something wrong to you in the hotel, and a righteous person came to help and sent you back to a safe home. No need to go into the details. , I hope we have the chance to meet again."

Yun Jiao was stunned when he saw this sentence. This was the message he received after he inexplicably returned home and woke up.

In other words, this message was sent to him by Bo Yanchen's agent...?

"What's wrong? Is there any problem?" Seeing Yun Jiao staying there, his delicate white fingers not moving in front of the screen, Jiang Huiqiao thought something was wrong.

"It's okay, no problem." Yun Jiao responded quickly, sending his contact ID and adding corresponding words of thanks.

............

After the filming ended in the evening, Bo Yanchen still didn't arrive during the crew's dinner time. The great actor and his manager found a quiet private room in a Western restaurant for a simple meal.