Chapter 77

The entry is called identity replacement, which may seem confusing, but the trend is rising quickly.

Ke Ziqian felt his eyes were sore, he had stayed up all night and had no sleep, and he didn't have much strength, but somehow he clicked in and took a look.

After browsing for a few minutes, Ke Ziqian suspected that he was hallucinating.

This thing is even more ridiculous than my own.

"Tan Yu, the son of Admiral Tan, was recently exposed to have secretly changed his true blood identity. In fact, he has no blood relationship with the Tan family. He even imprisoned the real only son of the Tan family for many years."

"He seems to be the major shareholder of Wanxiang Group? You Yue's company."

"...??? So this is a hidden secret? I was wondering what the topic was, but I didn't expect that it would involve You Yue?"

"So is this man the financial backer of Princess Xiaoyue? Damn... the legendary boss?... He seems to be a really big boss."

"Awesome, this force can be exposed. As far as I know, his father is a first-class general with meritorious service. He doted on his only son when he was old, but he got sick not long ago, so he may not know that he loves him at all. His son is actually a fake, and his real son is still locked up."

"And I heard that Tan Yu is about to be promoted to the position of mayor... I don't know how he can be a shareholder and be qualified to occupy such a high official position..."

"It should be because of dad..."

"Is this news I can see in the 21st century? The worldview has collapsed. This is a direct result of a person disappearing for more than ten years [horror]"

"Just take a look and cherish it. It will probably be suppressed soon, and the entries will probably disappear soon."

In addition to a large number of shocking discussions, several bloggers also posted long articles analyzing the incident, making the various details of the incident even more confusing and thrilling.

Ke Ziqian turned off the phone screen directly this time and slowly leaned on the back of the sofa, without even daring to glance at the entry with his name.

He knew it was really over this time.

If he could, he really wanted to go back to the past and stab himself to death for trying to find Yun Jiao.

............

After learning about Tan Congdong's general situation from Bo Yanchen, Yun Jiao was also shocked.

Seeing that his little wife's rosy mouth opened slightly in disbelief and how delicious it was, Bo Yanchen couldn't help but move forward and kiss her for a few times.

"Thanks to Tan collecting enough conclusive evidence from Dong and meeting the noble man, we can have the upper hand in this matter." Bo Yanchen said, playing with Yun Jiao's fingers.

"So sir, did you help him?" Yun Jiao asked.

Bo Yanchen: "Yes, it's also to prevent Lun Mantong from acting like a monster again."

Yun Jiao was stunned, "Do they have anything to do with each other?"

In this way, Yun Jiao remembered that since Bo Yanchen brought him back from Lun Mantong last time, this powerful actress has never threatened him again.

"She was investigated. While she wanted to cooperate with Tan Yu, she also seemed to want to take advantage of tax evasion."

"Now that both of them have been arrested, she has been caught again and has probably gone back to her home country in despair."