Chapter 50

Yun Jiao was startled by that look. He froze beside the bed and felt his scalp numb.

Bo Yanchen's cheeks were still covered with Yun Jiao's clothes, but his eyes looked straight ahead without blinking, making no other sounds, as if they were integrated with the rain.

After calming down for more than ten seconds, Yun Jiao slowly approached and squatted down. After closing the distance, Yun Jiao realized that Bo Yanchen's eyes were trembling.

Not only that, the hand holding Yun Jiao's clothes was still so tight that one could almost clearly see the veins.

The alpha, who was perfectly dazzling and untouchable in the public eye, was curling up in the scent of his oga, with cold sweat breaking out from his hot body.

Like it will break into the blue sea at any time.

Yun Jiao's eyes immediately became sore when he saw Bo Yanchen like this. He was not a crying OGA, but when he saw Bo Yanchen's eyes, he felt so uncomfortable that it was hard to breathe. The soreness in his throat seemed to be strangling him.

Isn't it a fever? Why do I feel like it will disappear in an instant?

The first reaction was to call the doctor, but the next second Yun Jiao was suddenly grabbed by the wrist by Bo Yanchen.

"...Yun Jiao." Bo Yanchen's words were so vague that Yun Jiao almost didn't hear him calling him.

"...Baby, give me a hug."

Yun Jiao wasn't sure whether he was calling for a baby or giving him a hug. Bo Yanchen didn't give him a call or a chance to be stunned, so he insisted on pulling Yun Jiao to bed.

"What's wrong with you? Sir, don't scare me, sir."

Reacting to the fact that Bo Yanchen could still communicate with him, Yun Jiao followed his wishes and climbed onto the bed, his voice trembling as he called Bo Yanchen.

"...Wait, here..." Bo Yanchen moved, let go of Yun Jiao's clothes, wrapped his arms around Yun Jiao's waist, and slowly rubbed his face against it.

At this time, Yun Jiao was even more convinced that Bo Yanchen was trembling slightly. The alpha leaning on his abdomen seemed to be hugging some driftwood, and his heavy and hot breath touched the skin and flesh of Yun Jiao's abdomen through his clothes.

He reached out to brush away the broken hair from the alpha's forehead, and gently wiped the cold sweat from his forehead with the back of his fingers.

"Sir, can we take medicine? Take medicine..."

Seeing Bo Yanchen's appearance, Yun Jiao was so uncomfortable that he couldn't help but choke. Tears overflowed from his eyes and kept falling.

When they first entered the bedroom, they didn't pay attention. The lights were turned on a little dimly, and the sound of rain and darkness seemed to surround them.

"No...you have to take antipyretic medicine first." Yun Jiao tried hard to lean towards the bedside table, and after several attempts, he finally succeeded in getting the water and medicine.

The boiling water had cooled down a lot, and Yun Jiao began to coax the alpha to take medicine.

"Take your medicine, sir, do you hear me?" He sniffed. He had no hands free to wipe the tears that were hanging on his eyelashes, so he watched the tears fall straight to the ground lying on his hands. Legs on alpha face.

Bo Yanchen no longer looked as abnormal as he was in his previous state. He had his eyes closed and his lips pursed, as if he didn't want to take medicine.