Chapter 35

Yun Jiao snuggled into the mattress obediently, holding the bed quilt with both hands in fists and pulling it to his face, trying to cover the corners of his mouth that were turning downward uncontrollably.

He blinked for a while, then slowly said: "...Why?"

The soft voice as usual was filled with confusion and loss, but it seemed that he was trying very hard to restrain himself and was trembling very weakly.

But it still sounds a little pitiful.

"Sorry... I thought sir wanted to sleep with me."

With a panicked tone, Yun Jiao seemed to finally react. He sat up from the bed hurriedly, looking frightened. He put his snow-white feet into the plush slippers several times.

Yun Jiao got out of bed on the other side. Bo Yanchen was stunned here for a while. His little wife slipped out of the quilt like a little rabbit and ran out of the bedroom in a panic.

The sweet scent of omega was still faintly exuding in the opened mattress. Bo Yanchen looked at the slight depression, and his irritability became more intense. The heat in his body and the irritation of encountering an unlucky event all came together.

After Yun Jiao walked out of Bo Yanchen's bedroom, he almost ran back to his room. His eyes and nose were a little sore, and he threw himself on the bed. As a result, the wound behind him was pulled, and the pain made him shrink even smaller. group.

The ointment was placed on the bedside table. Yun Jiao slowly moved over it like a crooked shrimp. The redness of his eye sockets and the tip of his nose were more obvious on his pale face.

He squeezed some ointment onto a cotton swab with a sense of self-indulgence, but poked it behind his back a few times without applying it. His arms trembled, and he finally gave up and retreated into bed.

So my husband didn't really want to sleep with me, so why did he do it last night? Is it because I wore that suit of clothes?

That suit of clothes had been torn into disarray. When Yun Jiao woke up this morning and saw the "remnants" of the clothes on the carpet, he blushed so much that it was impossible to keep wearing them.

Do you want... to buy it again? Would Bo Yanchen be willing to sleep with him only if he wore clothes like that?

Or is it because I'm not pretty enough? Yun Jiao thought of the push he saw today. The star named "You Yue" was really good-looking and had no blind spots. He was not like an omega like himself, who was on the short side, but was considered tall among the beta group.

It seems not unreasonable that two dazzling people are considered a match by fans.

The more Yun Jiao wanted to shrink, the smaller he was. He almost curled up into the mattress. When Bo Yanchen entered the room, he almost thought that his wife was missing. After all, there seemed to be no one in the bed quilt. Fortunately, there was a small bulge in it. It rises and falls weakly.

Light and fresh air suddenly hit the top of his head. Yun Jiao suppressed his blush and looked up blankly. In the next second, his whole body was tightly wrapped in his arms, including the bed quilt, as if wrapped into a small roll cake.

"gentlemen......"

The arms around Yun Jiao gradually tightened, but he did not turn his head to look, and just gave a soft, confused cry.

The hot breath on his neck smelled like candy. Bo Yanchen didn't say anything, he just regarded Yun Jiao as a soft and cute pillow and lay quietly in his arms.

"It's not that I don't want to...if we sleep together, I'm afraid I'll hurt you again." After a long silence, Bo Yanchen said muffledly, breaking the sound of the two people's slowly rising and falling breaths.

"...Eh?" Yun Jiao was stunned. He thought for a few seconds before he realized what it meant. He was so embarrassed that his words were stuck, "It will... it will be like this."

? "

"Just sleeping together, is that so?"

Bo Yanchen said "Yes" in a deep voice: "I'm afraid I can't help it."

Yun Jiao thought of the popular science he had searched on the Internet and realized that it was not impossible. The pain behind him still vaguely hinted at what happened last night.

"So that's it..." Yun Jiao's mood immediately improved, and he sweetly pursed his lips to taste what Bo Yanchen had just explained, but the person behind him suddenly sat up.

"The medicine hasn't been applied yet, has it?" Bo Yanchen's voice came from above his head. Yun Jiao watched the alpha reach over him and take the ointment on the bedside table.

"I was supposed to apply it, but I didn't..." Yun Jiao whispered, with a vague premonition in his heart.

"I'll help you."

As Yun Jiao expected, Bo Yanchen said so.

"Don't..." There was no room for resistance. Alpha grabbed Yun Jiao's arm and turned him down, causing his slender waist to collapse slightly. His pajamas slid to both sides, revealing a section of smooth, snow-white skin. .

"Not so red anymore."

Bo Yanchen held his little wife's waist tightly with one hand. The omega's waist was very thin, but her buttocks were voluptuous, and the proportions were very attractive. She was usually wrapped in regular clothes, and it was not easy to see the beautiful and well-maintained body underneath.

Yun Jiao shivered slightly at the cold touch. If there were cute little bunny ears or cat ears on the top of his head at this time, they would be drooping nervously, and would bounce up from time to time due to stimulation.

After finally applying the ointment, Yun Jiao retracted himself into bed with his face flushed. However, Bo Yanchen did not move for a long time after putting down the ointment. When Yun Jiao was wondering, he heard him sigh.

Then leaned down.

The bed quilt was lifted, and Yun Jiao's hand was held by Bo Yanchen. His palm was so hot that he almost screamed.

He turned his head and looked at those navy blue eyes, which were very similar to the eyes last night, holding back the turmoil.

Then the hand that was pulled over touched the same hot heat.

"Help me, baby." Bo Yanchen's deep voice was mixed with the increasingly rich aroma of Cabernet Sauvignon.