"After all, the previous airborne landings were also the company's decision."

Bo Yanchen didn't really want to hear what he said, so he frowned and replied, "I know."

Probably because she was used to the actor's bad temper, You Yue was not deterred by this stinky face. He told the driver to turn up the air conditioner and then continued.

"Do you remember the movie "Seventeen"?" You Yue suddenly changed the topic.

Bo Yanchen didn't know why but finally turned to look at him: "What?"

"I remember that you were just a few months shy of seventeen at that time. After filming the movie, you put on a suit and appeared in front of the camera for the first time at the press conference."

You Yue slowly narrated, looking like she was immersed in recalling the past.

Bo Yanchen didn't understand what he wanted to say and remained silent.

"I was fifteen years old at the time, and I was also at the press conference, but I hadn't debuted yet. I was just brought here to have a look."

Bo Yanchen: "Yeah."

"Later at the dinner party, you held the wine glass and clinked glasses with me." You Yue smiled.

Bo Yanchen: "Really?"

"Yes, but you have met many people, so you probably don't remember me at all."

It was the first time You Yue had stepped into such a social environment. Bo Yanchen, who was between a boy and a young man, had already shown an astonishing appearance. He stood out among the crowd and seemed to be walking towards the mortal world when he walked towards him.

No one will be moved.

Bo Yanchen said "hmm", neither salty nor bland: "I don't remember."

Maybe it's because I haven't had plastic surgery yet. He really wanted to say this, but he held back.

Seeing that Bo Yanchen had indeed forgotten, You Yue could only sigh silently in her heart and stopped bothering him. The two of them returned to the courtyard where they lived in silence.

It was approaching evening, and You Yue shivered due to the wind. She glanced at Bo Yanchen, who was walking in front without looking back, and felt an inexplicable grievance in her heart.

He picked up his phone, but luckily it wasn't in his pocket at the time.

Clicked on one of the chat boxes.

The speech of the black avatar opposite was still from a day ago. He sent several voice messages, but he did not reply.

The other party simply stopped sending it.

It was rare for You Yue to be left out like this, and she felt even more aggrieved, but she couldn't bring herself to look for someone on the other side, so she could only swipe at the screen of her phone angrily.

"You go take a shower first." Bo Yanchen's voice suddenly came from the front.

You Yue raised her head blankly and saw him looking back at her.

Time seems to have returned to the moment when we met for thousands of years at the dinner party. Bo Yanchen's demeanor has not changed at all, as calm as the ice on the snow-capped mountain peaks that never melts all year round, still attracting countless people.

You Yue's heart felt hot and she blurted out: "Thank you so much. If possible, can you add your contact information if possible?"

He expected to be rejected, but unexpectedly Bo Yanchen nodded quickly.

You Yue originally felt cold, but now her whole body felt warm.

Bo Yanchen took his phone and looked down at the screen, but his finger clicked on the exit button.

She exited the friend-adding interface opened by You Yue and displayed the chat interface. There was a note in the black avatar column.

【sandalwood】.

............

The first stop ended two days later. Bo Yanchen was just like the kind of student who packed his schoolbag early and rushed out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang. As soon as the program team announced that he could rest for a few days, Bo Yanchen immediately put on his sunglasses and The mask left the hill surrounded by bodyguards.

After two days of video chatting with Yun Jiao, the young and energetic alpha could no longer hold on any longer. Yun Jiao was taken home by someone arranged one day in advance. From then on, Bo Yanchen has been eager to return home.

When I rushed back to Linjiang Shangpin and opened the door, I almost kissed my little wife who had just been woken up from bed and was wearing pajamas and slippers with her hair standing upright at the door.

Yun Jiao was about to faint from being kissed, her face was red and she was not clear-headed, trying to push the person away. When she found Bo Yanchen starting to pull her pajamas, she finally woke up completely.

"Sir, what are you doing! This is the door...well..."

Finally, considering that Yun Jiao might not be able to bear it just after waking up, Bo Yanchen had no choice but to hug his wife and kiss her all the way to the bedroom on the second floor.

"It smells so good."

After sucking Yun Jiao, he threw himself on the bed, hugging the mattress where Yun Jiao had just slept.

Yun Jiao looked a little scared as if he had lost his mind.

The two of them stayed together for a while before Bo Yanchen returned to normal, but he still clung to Yun Jiao and refused to move. He hugged Yun Jiao and lay on the bed, kissing his tender cheek from time to time.

After calming down, Bo Yanchen intuitively felt that something was wrong.

"It doesn't feel right with you."

He suddenly faced Yun Jiao face to face with some seriousness, and Yun Jiao's eyes obviously averted for a moment.

"What's wrong?" Yun Jiao frowned slightly, his voice as good as ever.

"I feel like you're unhappy."

Bo Yanchen said very firmly.

Yun Jiao pursed her lips: "No. Sir, I'm back. I'm so happy."

Bo Yanchen was so angry that he bit his wife's face: "Look at yourself in the mirror and see if you are happy."

Yun Jiao remained silent, pursed his lips and looked at Bo Yanchen for a long time, then suddenly got into Bo Yanchen's arms.

"I know I'm showing off my temper..."

"But I still feel so uncomfortable."

"Saw you jump into the water and pull him up."