What is more surprising is that the only person under the beach umbrella who has not entered the water is Tan Congdong. His cold white complexion and dark eyes seem to be incompatible with the lively and lively beach atmosphere at this time.

"Bright! What do you think this is?"

Miao Qiu shouted in the distance, her legs, which were also shining white, spread out and trotted over. Her ankles and soles were covered with wet sand, and she was holding something unknown in her hands.

But before Yun Jiao could wait for Miao Qiu, he was grabbed by Tan Congdong who was walking from the side and dragged him back.

The alpha looked serious and unapproachable with a cold face. He lowered his eyes and took the thing in Miao Qiu's hand and put it in front of his eyes to examine it.

"Octopus." Tan Congdong frowned slightly as he looked at the sticky creature with squirming soft limbs on his hand.

Miao Qiu watched with confusion as Tan Congdong pulled him to his side and snatched away the gadgets he found.

"what's wrong?"

"Don't pick things up randomly."

Tan Congdong threw the octopus away like trash. The free octopus immediately sank into the wet sand.

After saying that, he grabbed Miao Qiu's wrist with his other clean hand and looked around. As expected, he saw a little red mark on the omega's tiger's mouth.

"..." Tan Congdong didn't say anything, but slowly looked at Miao Qiu, who unconsciously pursed her lips and diverted her gaze.

"It's just that...when I was grabbing something in the sand, I was bitten by something."

Omega said weakly without any confidence.

"What bit you? Are you okay?" Yun Jiao, who was approaching, asked anxiously after hearing these words.

The two omegas were both pampered flowers who came out of the reformatory. They had never seen any octopus or small crab. Miao Qiu thought it was novel and didn't care, but Yun Jiao looked worried.

"It was probably caught by a crab, it's nothing." Bo Yanchen glanced at the traces.

They didn't stay on the beach for long, and the midday sun began to get stronger, so they unanimously decided to go back and rest for a while before making plans for the afternoon.

"etc."

Just before Yun Jiao took the clothes and was about to enter the bathroom, he was suddenly stopped by Bo Yanchen.

"What's the matter?"

Yun Jiao turned around and saw Bo Yanchen approaching with a dark face.

Bo Yanchen: "What sunscreen did you use?"

Yun Jiao was stunned: "It's the one my husband gave me. It's said to be more waterproof."

Bo Yanchen clicked his tongue and directly hugged Yun Jiao's waist, lifted him up and placed him on the white marble long rectangular sink.

"This rubbish sunscreen can be removed from the market."

Yun Jiao didn't realize what happened. After being placed on the slightly cool sink, he watched as his ankle was gently held by Bo Yanchen.

The snow-skinned skin that was rarely exposed to the sun was now slightly reddish, especially at the base of the legs and ankles. It wasn't particularly conspicuous, but it was indeed a little redder than normal skin color.

I applied several layers of waterproof sunscreen and didn't swim for too long before there were faint signs of sunburn.

More delicate than imagined.