"...Ah, Sister Dao." Shao Xia looked back at her awkwardly, wanting to flee the scene, but he didn't know if he would be too unkind to You Ning.

But, but you are offending Bo Yanchen...

Judging from Bo Yanchen's reaction, the omega in front of him was obviously not the "irrelevant person" You Ning said.

Even the "Heart of the Ocean" in his hand was most likely given by Bo Yanchen, and it was not a so-called imitation.

Although Shao Xia was confused, he really couldn't figure out where this omega came from.

"Yanchen?" Dao Xueping approached and saw an unknown omega leaning next to Bo Yanchen.

Even though she was wet all over, she could still tell that she looked beautiful, like a drowned lamb with melted snow falling on her body. She looked at Bo Yanchen with wet eyes that were very cute.

"Yan Chen...who is this?" Dao Xueping gently picked up the gauze coat that fell under her shoulders.

No one spoke, and the scene remained stalemate in a suffocating atmosphere. Yun Jiao moved his wet feet uncomfortably. The inside of his small leather shoes were already soaked, but he did not dare to say anything. He just used his fingertips to hook Bo Yanchen's shoulder. coat.

"Did you push it?" Bo Yanchen walked towards You Ning, who quickly held his breath and stepped back.

"No, no, Brother Bo." You Ning smiled palely, her hands holding the red velvet box a little sweaty.

"I just saw this guy painting on the road with Xiaoxia, so we stopped and chatted for a few words, and then he probably fell down without noticing.

. "

"Oh, what are you talking about?" Bo Yanchen lowered his eyes and looked at him steadily.

You Ning pulled the corner of her mouth with difficulty and smiled ugly, knowing that she could not escape.

"I thought the bracelet on this person's hand was the 'Heart of the Ocean'. I was curious if it was true, so I came over to ask."

Bo Yanchen turned around and walked back to Yun Jiao, holding his wrist.

The bracelet had been wetted by the lake water, and it looked even more dazzling among the scattered water drops. Yun Jiao was startled.

"What should I do if I touch water?"

"It's okay to touch the water, I lied to you." Bo Yanchen whispered, slowly rubbing Yun Jiao's soft wrist with his fingertips, frowning slightly at the coolness on his skin.

"Do you have good eyesight?" Bo Yanchen glanced at You Ning and picked him up by the hips before Yun Jiao could react.

Yun Jiao subconsciously put her arms around his neck, and then her mind went blank.

"You have good eyesight but can't tell that this is the heart of the ocean?"

Bo Yanchen's tone was scornful and slow, but it made You Ning's face visibly look worse.

He walked towards You Ning. Yun Jiao was hugged and stiffened, not daring to move.

"Is this yours?" Bo Yanchen's eyes fell on the small box held in You Ning's hand.

You Ning nodded with difficulty.

Yun Jiao watched Bo Yanchen open the box in You Ning's hand with his other hand, glanced at the bracelet inside, then snapped the lid shut and picked it up casually.

Throw it casually towards the lake.

"False," he said.

The oppressive figure in front of her left. You Ning looked at her empty palms and felt a roar in her head, and her cheeks were so hot that she even felt pain.