Bo Yanchen's jet-black hair was wet and hanging down, part of it sticking to his forehead and cheeks, but making the whole person look sexier. Water droplets fell from the protruding Adam's apple and chest of the bathrobe.

He saw Yun Jiao was stunned on the spot, but stretched out one hand slightly, and a dark blue light flashed from his wrist, obviously intending to return the thing to Bo Yanchen.

Although Bo Yanchen didn't know why Yun Jiao was stunned at this moment, it was really hard not to look at the pair of clothes that had never been naked. Exposed legs.

The legs, which are barely exposed to ultraviolet rays, are brittlely white, and the thin skin on the knees and thighs shows a light pink color.

"...It looks good on you." Bo Yanchen looked away and looked at Yun Jiao's wrist.

"It doesn't look that good on me."

"So wear it for you."

"This... this is too precious, you can't..." Yun Jiao focused most of his attention on his sensitive legs, his mind was a little dizzy and out of control, and he carefully stepped forward to return the things. "I can't untie it, I'm sorry..."

The distance between the two gradually narrowed, and Bo Yanchen did not step back. Yun Jiao bumped forward dizzily. When his cheek was about to hit the alpha's chest, Bo Yanchen reached out and held Yun Jiao's wrist.

"Yun Jiao, look at me."

This was the first time that Bo Yanchen called Yun Jiao's name. The vibration in his chest was clearly transmitted into Yun Jiao's ears with the magnetic sound, and he raised his head.

Bo Yanchen raised half of Yun Jiao's palm, letting the omega's wrist relax and raise it in front of his eyes, so that his eyes could be directly facing the beautiful gem.

Yun Jiao's hand was raised a little high, and Bo Yanchen bent down casually, as if Yun Jiao's thin white fingers would fall on his lips the next moment.

It didn't fall, but I could feel the warm breath.

Yun Jiao's attention was completely pulled back, and Bo Yanchen's figure and navy blue light were all in his trembling, moist eyes.

"...Huh, huh?" He let out a slight nasal sound and responded to Bo Yanchen softly and uncertainly.

"This is for you." Bo Yanchen said, his tone and expression were serious.

That night Yun Jiao suffered from insomnia, firstly because she didn't dress properly in front of others, and secondly because Bo Yanchen gave her the bracelet.

The moment Bo Yanchen held his palm, it seemed as if something cold would cover his middle finger the next moment.

The bracelet is not a ring, but the price is obviously not lower than the ring.

It was a common convention in Yun Jiao's past that a wedding would be held when getting married, but not everyone would hold a wedding when they got married.

At least Yun Jiao has never stepped into a wedding hall, and he has never expected such a thing.

But when Bo Yanchen held hands and looked at himself like that, it seemed that some of his extravagant wishes might actually come true.

Yun Jiao tossed and turned for most of the night and stayed awake most of the night. He also missed meeting Bo Yanchen the next day. When he woke up, Bo Yanchen had already gone out, but the breakfast pasta was beautifully arranged on the table, waiting for Yun Jiao to warm it up before eating it.

After Yun Jiao had washed up in a daze, he was about to put the pasta in the microwave to heat up, when he realized that there were several unread messages on his phone.