Gotcha

Sweeney's POV

The cold breeze drifts across my face, and the feeling is rather soothing as I've been feeling quite heated these past few hours. The opening to the bakery was somewhat of a success, along with my barber business. I had a decent few customers, some left send some didn't, seeing as I didn't want to create too much suspicion on the first night.

"How do you know where to find him?" Y/n asks beside me. We're been walking for the past 15 minutes, trying to find Anthony, who claims to knows the whereabouts of judge Turpin, and seeing as y/n wanted to see him and find out as well, it seemed to be the perfect chance to go along, and with how she offered me to come along, the chance was too sweet to give up.

"He comes around these parts quite often, so I assume that he's around here somewhere" I respond. I place my hands in my pockets as they've started to become unbelievably cold, and I see y/n wrap her arms around her body.

"I see" she shivers.
She and I have been rather quiet since the little murder earlier and i can't really blame us for that. Seeing how she was treated in front of all those people and how none of them anything to help her, boiled by blood and filled me with more anger than I've felt since coming here.
But as soon as my blade hit that man's throat, that anger turned into pure pleasure and with y/n by my side, seeing her thrive as his body struggled to get away. God, the feeling was unreal.

"We gonna talk about it?" She asks. I turn to look at her and give her a questioning look.
"Talk about what?" I ask.
She chuckles with a breath, and I can see the small cloud escape her lips.
"Oh cmon. You know...earlier" she says quietly. She seems nervous with saying this, and I don't know why. Earlier she seemed happy, relived, alive.

"By earlier, you mean when I sliced that's man's throat or the part where you enjoyed it" I say bluntly. No need to beat around the bush. The fact that she enjoyed it was clear was day.
She chokes on a laughs and stutters a bit.
"U-uh......yeah...yeah I guess so" she agrees, quietening down on the last part, probably giving up with disagreeing with herself, or with me.

I come to a stop and let out a sigh, feeling the need to give her a reality check. She too stops and looks at me, then around us. It's completely quiet here, no one will disturb us. I let my hands out my pockets and rub them together, trying to gather some warmth in them. For some reason I feel a little irritated. Mainly at y/n.

"Look. I know that you said that killing innocents was the line for you but after today I don't think that's the case" I say.
"And why's that?" She asks, lifting her chin to look dead in my eye.
I chuckle and look away for a second, only to then quickly grab her fist and pull her down the side of a building. She yelps but I cover her mouth with my hand and she struggles against me.

"Shh" I whisper in her but she still wiggles and grinds against me, making me bite back a groan. This woman, I swear.

Y/n POV

When Sweeney pulled me to the side, I didn't even have time to think, instead I was angry at the sudden movement. But when I too heard the footsteps coming towards us, my heart stopped and my breathing hitched.
Sweeneys hand over my mouth relaxed, probably because I stopped making noises.
We wait and wait, and I can feel Sweeneys breath hit my ear, the warmth sending a shiver throughout my body but I try my best not to move.

My body pressed tightly against his feels wrong, feels too intimate and I can't help but shift slightly. I need to move, being so still like this, in this position has me aching for more, which is the last thing I should be thinking off.
"Stay. Still" Sweeney grits out, and I can tell that me moving has him agitated by the sound of his voice. I smile, liking this, liking how I make him agitated. Why? Im still trying to figure that out.