S1 Ep4: Where's Anna?

The night came, meekly, quietly, bringing along the horrendous darkness and the bone freezing cold. Most nights were normally cold but this was different, the atmosphere had homicide in mind.

Jade was at a corner in the class, almost freezing to death.
His teeth glided against each other, he was shivering profusely, eyes all red. He wrapped himself into a ball, rubbed one palm against the other, he did everything but he could still feel life fading out of him with each passing breath.
"This freak is literally gonna die here..." Kate observed, drawing all attention to him. Yes it was cold but he was the only one shivering.
"Here...you can have it" peter said, handing Jade his grey sweatshirt made of fine wool. He was cold too but he knew Jade needed it more. "Tt-thanks" Jade shivered.
"What exactly are we doing here?" Peter asked as he was already getting bored by their little 'monster-hunt'. To him it was pointless.

They were waiting in one of the abandoned classes that was once used for after school prep. They didn't want to attract any attention of any sort, so they decided to stay there, as they took turns to go out,in hopes of catching the killer.
"Where's Anna?" Kate asked, looking through one of broken windows. "I thought she went with Caleb to watch the playground" peter answered "oh yeah... I forgot"

The playground had so many stories to tell. It was just an open field with a gigantic swing and an already faulty slide sited at one of it's corners. It was one of the most visited places in school. Everyone must have gone there for one thing or the other at some point in time.That made it a perfect crime ground. That was where Thompson's body was found, that must be where the killer will want to execute his next mission, and that was where Anna and Caleb had gone to.
"Aren't they meant to be back by now?" Kate asked in distress. "Someone should go check up on them" "I'll go" Peter volunteered. "I'll come with" said Jade, already making his way through the pile of dirty chairs.

Peter just newly joined the school parrot. It wasn't really the best dicision but it was sure necessary. In this school, everyone belonged to one gang or another.
He was there when Anna informed them of this absurd plan of hers. He never liked it, but then again, he was just a new member. His opinion was of no importance.

He and Jade walked to the play ground, uttering no word to each other, just silently walking as the moon blighted their way.
"Anna...Anna" Peter faintly called out as they got to the playground. There was no one there. "Where are they?" he muttered.
They decided to check inside... *Maybe they had gone inside* they thought.
Jade felt his spine contract when they walked through the hall way. It was dark and empty. "Stay here, I'll check the cafeteria." peter instructed "No... I'll come with. Please" Jade uttered in fear. He knew he couldn't stay at the centre of the hall way alone, what if the killer comes?
"Just stay on the look out. I'll be right back, I promise." Peter gently said before disappearing into the Cafeteria.

Not too long after peter left, Jade began to hear strange noises. He ignored them at first, "It's just in your head Jade" he muttered to himself. But the noises grew and his fear reached his chin. He knew he was done for. He needed to hide lest what happened to Thompson happens to him.
He slowly walked towards an open class, the Strange noises now became clearer. They now sounded like people's voices.
He was covered in fear but he kept advancing. The voices became even more clearer, they now sounded like moans. He then reached the door and looked. It was dark but he could still faintly see Anna lying naked on the table with Caleb standing in front with no clothes on, his member all excited, thrusting and thrusting as the pitch of Anna's moans increased.
He didn't want to disturb, there was no need for that, they didn't see him.

"Ahhhhhhh" a voice screamed from another class. No, it came from the cafeteria. It was peter!
"Peter!" Jade shouted as he ran towards the cafeteria. Anna and Caleb heard it too and swiftly reached for their clothes.
Peter was on the floor when Jade came, throat slit, covered in blood, dead.
The scream was obviously loud enough. Kate and the rest of the gang heard it too and ran to know what was happening.
They all stood there, all of them, staring at Peter's lifeless body on the floor.