nominated

The time has been passing rather quickly for yoongi, he was already in 5 months pregnant by now and his stomach was always showing up, he has to wear baggy clothes to hide his baby bump since people often stop him at the street just so they can touch his baby bump. Yoongi absolutely fucking hate it when anyone try to touch him, he isn’t the one for skin ship, the only person who he allowed to touch him are of course his friends aka his now four bodyguard who wont leave him alone for fuck sake.

They are also schedule to move to korea in a months so yoongi has been really happy, excited and nervous. He can't wait to see hoseok face to face and tell him about their baby. Yoongi is flying on Sky high, of course he misses hoseok a lot but texting him everyday and giving update about their baby is keeping him content for now. Hoseok has also released a single just a month ago and It's now yoongi's new favourite song.

Yoongi was working his shift at the café, they are supposed to close this in fifteen days, so the Only work they are doing is are just packing everything up. Of course no one let's yoongi lifting any kind of boxes, all he does is just give them direction and keeps note of the things that are packed and which are left to left. Everyone seems really excited for the moves since it has been long time since they all went to seoul.

"Do you need any help jungkook?" yoongi asked, as he watched jungkook carrying two heavy box. Jungkook looked at yoongi and smiled widely

"No hyung, i got this " jungkook says and yoongi nodded his head. He went inside to check on seokjin and jimin, who were packing things up while all yoongi did was moving here and there.

"Do you two need any help?" yoongi asked and seokjin and jimin looked at him with their own smile.

"No hyun-"

"Actually yoongi can you pack up those books there?" seokjin says and yoongi's face lit up, he really wanted to do some physical works but no one allows him because he is 'pregnant'.

"Yes hyung, i will do it right way " yoongi says and moved his body among all the boxes carefully to reach at the book stand. Seokjin smiled at yoongi with pure fondness, yoongi start picking up the books carefully and put them into the cardboard with care. He was working slowly but carefully. Seokjin averted his eyes from yoongi and looked at jimin who had frown on his face, not liking the fact that their hyung was working at this state

"Jimin, yoongi is pregnant not sick, he can do physical activities, it’s good for the baby. Stop treating him like he is sick " seokjin says as he continue to work. Jimin's faces redden up as he nodded his head. Seokjin was right, he and jungkook needs to stop treating yoongi like he is sick and can't do anything by himself.

"You are right hyung. I will keep that in mind and i will tell kookie too " jimin says and smiled, seokjin chuckled and they both continue with their works.

The three of them finished packing inside and was now bringing back the boxes one by one since there were a lot. Yoongi was also carrying some light boxes despite jungkook whinnying thankfully seokjin shut him up with one of his glare. Jungkook has gone overly protective of yoongi over the month. The latte has taken the responsibility of protecting yoongi in absents of hoseok. Yoongi finds it really annoying and adorable.

Yoongi just finished placing a box when namjoon enter the café in hurry, he was panting and it looked like he run here which can be true since namjoon doesn’t have a driving licence.

"Yoongi hyung " namjoon called, his breath unstable, everyone in the room looked at namjoon with their brows raised

"What happened namjoon? Why are you panting so heavily " yoongi asked, tilting his head in curiosity.