Comfort

Yoongi opened his apartment door, his hands were shaking as anxiety run throughout his veins. He didn’t knew how to face hoseok since he ended up judging hoseok even before knowing the entire truth. The entire walk from the café here hoseok didn’t said anything to yoongi and neither did yoongi himself. However hoseok did held yoongi's hand throughout the walk.

Yoongi removed his shoes and walked into the living room. Hoseok followed behind and flopped on the couch, yoongi stand infront of him with his head hanging low. The latte already had tears in his eyes because of the guilt he was feeling.

"H-hoseok i am sorry " yoongi said while looking down, he was looking small and delicate standing while looking guilty

Hoseok looked at yoongi after hearing the latte speak, hoseok got up from his seat and walk near yoongi, he put one of his hand under yoongi's chin and lifted his head. A tear roll down from yoongi's face as their eyes meet. Hoseok used his thumb to wipe down the tears

"It’s alright yoon. Don’t bother yourself. It was just a misunderstanding " hoseok said with a soft and gentle voice, upon hearing hoseok's words yoongi shake his head, his nose turning red along with his eyes

"I-its not. I doubt you. I-i am just insecure " yoongi admitted as he looked into Hoseok's eyes. Hoseok eyes were gentle

"Why Were you insecure? " hoseok ask, his hands creasing yoongi's cheeks in a comforting manners

"I-i" yoongi looks down, not able to understand how should he say something like this

"You can tell me anything yoon " hoseok said and placed a kiss ontop of yoongi's head

"Y-you are an idol. You can have anyone you want. Every girl and boy will die to be in my place. What if after few days you understand that you really don’t like me nor attracted to me " yoongi said and looked down unable to meet Hoseok's eyes, hoseok listen to yoongi's words carefully.

To be Frank hoseok can understand why yoongi is insecure. Hoseok is famous, yes he is an idol who has dedicated fanbase all over world and he had few fan girls and boys who declared their love for him and wanted to pursue a relationship with them. But of course hoseok has refused, he didn’t wanted to get engage into any kind of idol fan scandal.

Yoongi is different, hoseok doesn’t like yoongi just because the latte isn’t his fan but because yoongi genuinely is a very beautiful, kind and caring person. Hoseok likes yoongi because of his personality and his heart not for anything else. Hoseok has no intention of leaving yoongi anytime soon especially now when he has latte into his arms.

Hoseok will prove to yoongi that yoongi isn’t just a time pass or a nero flings. Hoseok truly likes yoongi and is ready to spent as many days possible with the oldest. Hoseok is determined to prove yoongi that yoongi is worthy of hoseok, It's hoseok who doesn’t deserve yoongi.

"I am not leaving you any time soon neither do i have the plan to do so, i really really like you yoongi hyung and i can see myself falling for you with every passing second we spent together. I don’t want anyone else but only you and you. You have nothing to be insecure, i will always choose you before anyone else. No one can replace you in my life " hoseok finished saying and yoongi looked at him with glossy eyes. Yoongi looked into his eyes, looking for any kind of insincerity but didn’t found any when a smile crift into yoongi's face.

"I really like you too hoseok" yoongi said and leaned near hoseok, hoseok getting the hint closed the Gap between them. The kiss they share were delicate and passionate. Hoseok was pouring all the admiration he has for yoongi into the kisses and yoongi returning the feelings in the same way.