Media

Yoongi was making a coffee for one of his regular when he felt someone back hugging him. His body tense up but he instantly relax when Hoseok's strawberry scent hit his nostril. Yoongi smiled his gummy smile and placed his hands on top of hoseok one. Hoseok put his chin on yoongi's shoulder and watched as yoongi made the coffee while using one hand.

Once yoongi finished making the coffee and handed it over to jungkook, who winked and whistle at him after noticing hoseok clinging to him. In response yoongi blushed heavily and hoseok laughed. Once jungkook was out of the way, yoongi turned around and look at hoseok.

Hoseok smiled at yoongi and remove some hair from yoongi's eyes, later he placed a small kiss on yoongi's nose

"Hey " yoongi said, a smile on his face, his hands on Hoseok's neck

"Hi" hoseok replied and placed his hands on yoongi's waist, pulling the oldest closer to his chest.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" yoongi asked nuzzling his and hoseok nose together "It's not like i am complaining "

"I was missing you and can't i visit my boyfriend at work? " hoseok asked a teasing smile on his face as his lips touch the corner of yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi felt his breath hitch as he looked into Hoseok's eyes, hoseok looking back at him. Hoseok's lips touching the corner of yoongi's mouth, but not properly kissing it. Yoongi allowing hoseok to do whatever the latte want.

"No making out in my kitchen " seokjin yelled from the register, his voice startled hoseok and yoongi as they broke out of their trance as looked at eachother with confusion

Soon their confusion turned into laughter as they both start laughing. Hoseok throwing his entire body behind while laughing, one of his hands on yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi shaking his head as he join hoseok to laugh.

"You are a cock blocker hyung " jimin yelled from the back door " it was so romantic and you destroyed the mood" he said as he walked inside, where hoseok and yoongi Were standing.

"Yes, they looked so into eachother , wait till namjoon hyung and you get time together, me and jiminie will make sure you dont get to kiss for whole week " jungkook counter as he wiped one of the table.

"Yah, don’t forget i am you all boss and i pay your bill not hoseok " seokjin said a pout on his face, he Isn't liking the idea of everyone bullying him.

Hoseok and yoongi laughed at their friend's bickering. Yes friends, namjoon, seokjin, jimin and jungkook easily accept hoseok into their little friends group and hoseok also didn’t had any problem accepting all of them. Hoseok and yoongi came outside, in the main café, they stand beside seokjin, who was still pouting and was kind of offended.

Jimin came from behind and throw both of his hands on hoseok and yoongi's shoulder

"Come on hyung, don’t behave like a kid " jimin said and laughed.

The café was kind of empty right now, so none of them had any problem with chatting while standing in the middle of the café

"Kid? He is old Minnie, don’t call him kid. " jungkook said and folded his arms, the pout on seokjin lips double as he stare at all of them in disbelief

"Come on guys, stop bullying hyung " yoongi said and shaked his head, seokjin face lit up as yoongi decided to support him. Tho his face fall instantly when yoongi added " Let's get our pay check first than we can bully him as much as we want. I still need money to buy food "

Seokjin looked at yoongi in pure horror, yoongi stick out his tongue at seokjin, others laughing at them

"You all are so mean. Only my joonie truly love me " seokjin said and faked a sniffle