bracelet

Yoongi enter the café in a great mood. It was currently 7:30 am. He has decided to work early today since he didn’t work half day of the day before yesterday and full day of yesterday. Yoongi's face was glows with happy. Yoongi is happy, he doesn’t know when was the last time he was this happy.

Hoseok was still in his apartment sleeping peacefully. Yoongi did woke him up for little while to inform him about going to work. Yoongi has also left a note just in case, he also left a extra key of the apartment beside the note in case hoseok decided to go back to his hotel room. Which he will, yoongi knows since all of hoseok's belongings are there.

The bell above yoongi's head jiggle as soon as yoongi enter the café. There was some customers in the line orderings their food. Jimin was at the register and yoongi could see jungkook head near the coffee machine, preparing customers orders. Seokjin must haven’t arrived yet, yoongi noted.

Yoongi smiled at jimin when the youngest notice yoongi going behind the register, jimin smiling back at him. Tho yoongi could see there were some question in the latte's eyes but jimin didn’t said anything as their customers were still there.

Yoongi went inside the staff room and wore his apron and start working without uttering a word. He had the big smile on his face as he continue to work for the next few hours. After a while yoongi felt his phone vibrant into his pocket and he looked at the clock on the wall. It was 10:40 am, which means hoseok must have woke up and text him.

A smile formed into his face as the thought of hoseok craft into his mind. He opened his phone and sure enough hoseok did messaged him

Seok-ah <3

Morning hyung

I found your note and the keys.

I am currently on my way to the hotel,

I miss you tho

Will you mind if came to the café?

Yoongi

Morning seok-ah

I miss you too

Nope i wont mind and jin hyung also wont mind as long as you buy something

Seok-ah <3

Alright then.

I will see you soon yoon <3

Yoongi

Will be waiting for you <3

Yoongi put his phone back into his pocket and looked behind him. However he was startled when he found jimin, seokjin and jungkook looking at him with a smug expression on their face. Yoongi blinked at them few times and tilt his head

"Is something wrong?" yoongi asked when none of other three said something

"You tell us that yoon " seokjin said a smirk on his face, following jimin and jungkook face

"Nothings wrong hyung, what are you all talking about?" yoongi asked, voice full of confusion

The three of them look at eachother and took a step near yoongi, jimin put one of his hands around yoongi shoulder, jungkook doing the same from the other side. Both maknae caging yoongi in the middle. Seokjin stand infront of yoongi and tilt his head. Yoongi looked at seokjin, his face full of confusion.