pizza

Hoseok sat inside his studio with a Cup of coffee beside him. Hoseok doesn’t know what day it is or what time it is. Heck he doesn’t even know if it’s a day time or night time. His face was unreadable as he was adjusting beat and scrapping on his notepad with another hands. The bags under his eyes were heavy and his eyes has lost their charm. His hair a big mess as he continue to work. It has been more than a month now since he returned to seoul and there was no hint of yoongi's message or call.

Hoseok felt like he will go crazy, everyday he spent waiting for yoongi's call. Hoseok has lost yoongi's number as he lost his phone on the plane. He has cursed himself million times already for not writing it somewhere else. The emotions hoseok was feeling he couldn’t described them with words so he decided to turn them into song.

Taehyung has tried to give hoseok some support by telling him maybe yoongi has also lost his number or maybe he did call when hoseok's phone was off. Taehyung also suggested hoseok to go back to Paris and check on yoongi himself. Hoseok himself wanted to do this. He talked to his company asked them to give him a week off but they refused and told him, he can't have any more break before he release a new album and finish all his promotional schedule. Which is why hoseok has took it upon himself to work as hard as possible so he can go back to Paris. To yoongi's.

He was already done witting and creating three to four song. Just few more songs, recording, shooting and then some promotion. It will take at least 3-4 more months but after that he can see yoongi Again. Hoseok knows yoongi, his yoongi will wait for him. That is what giving him the motivation to work as fast as he can.

Yoongi enter his apartment, seokjin has just dropped him from his doctor apartment. Yoongi has feeling beyond exhausted even tho he barely did any work today. All he did was lay on the bed and let the doctor do their work. The appointment was successful and the doctor has officially confirmed yoongi is pregnant. Yoongi started to tearing up right there when the doctor did the ultra sound.

Yoongi desperately wanted hoseok there with him. To hoseok hold his hand, crease his hair and whispering happy words to him. He wanted hoseok to be there for him and their baby. Yoongi's heart was hurting so badly, he almost had a emotional breakdown right there but thankfully he composed Himself before his emotions could get best of him.

Yoongi sat on the couch, sighing heavily as he took out the envelope of Ultra sound the doctor gave him. He and seokjin went to doctors, other couldn’t go even tho they badly wanted, but yoongi got enough copy of the ultra sound to give everyone one. He has already gave seokjin and namjoon their and also sent jungkook and jimin one with seokjin, since they are working today. Seokjin gave yoongi off day. The perk of being owner best friend.

Yoongi didn’t opened his one yet since he wanted to do it alone, with hoseok i mean his picture. He also wanted to sent hoseok a picture as he promised earlier. Yoongi's hand shake a little bit as he opened the envelope, he slowly pulled out the black and white picture and trace his hand above the picture. A smile on his face and his heart full of happiness. He kissed the picture and placed it carefully on the couch. He pulled out his phone to snap some picture of it. Once he got enough picture, he opened his Instagram and clicked on hoseok's profile

agustd

[Image attached ]

[Image attached ]

This is our baby hob-ah

Look how small they are

I feeling so emotional right now, i wish you were here so we could see our baby together.

The doctor said i am 7 week pregnant