flash

Yoongi woke up from his sleep because of his alarm clock ringing somewhere beside him. He tried to move his body to find his phone but winch as he felt a little pain in his body. He scrunch his nose while his eyes were close. After moving his hands for a while he found his phone and received the call without seeing the caller id.

"Hello"

"Yoongi hyung Where are you? Your shift started like 15 minutes ago"

Yoongi's eyes snapped open at that, he removed his phone from his ear to look at the name. It was jungkook, yoongi looked at the time and saw it was around 12:45pm, his shift today was at 12:30pm.

"Shit i overslept " yoongi murmured under his breath. He heard jungkook groaned on the other side of the phone. Yoongi put back his phone near his ear, he tried to get up when he felt two arms securely holding him. Yoongi looked at his right side and saw hoseok sleeping beside him. Hoseok's hair was all over his face.

Yoongi's heart skip a beat as he saw he and and hoseok both were naked, yoongi's face heated up as he remembered he lost his virginity this morning. No wonder his body was kind of hurting. After staring at hoseok for few more seconds yoongi was brought back to reality by jungkook voice.

"Hyung! Are you here? "

"Ah kookie, i actually wont be coming to work today "

"Why Hyung?  Are you okay? You have ever ditched work before "

"I- my body kind of hurts no actually it’s hurts like a  bitch and i can't even move a muscle "

"That's concerning. Do you want me or Minnie to come check on you"

"No that wont be necessary, i just needs rest that's it. Can you tell jin hyung i wont be able to work today?"

"Yes i will tell him hyung. But are you sure you dont want any of us to come and check on you?"

"Yes i am positive "

"Alright, call me or someone else if you need help with something "

"I will. Thank you kook-ah "

Yoongi put down his phone and sighed in relief. Sure his body was hurting but it wasnt hurting that badly. He just didn’t wanted to leave the warmth of his bed and hoseok's naked body. Yoongi moved a little bit to face hoseok, he gently place a hand on hoseok's cheek and removed the hair from hoseok's face. Hoseok's eyes opened at yoongi's touch.

Hoseok smiled at yoongi and nuzzle their nose together

"Did i woke you up?" yoongi asked, his voice soft and low

"No babe you didn’t, i was awake the moment you start talking on the phone " hoseok said and placed a soft kiss on yoongi's lips

"Is your body hurting a lot? Should i go and bring some meds for you? I think there's a medical store near your apartment " hoseok said, his face full of concern. Yoongi smiled at hoseok's concern and shaked his head.

" It's not hurting that badly. I kind of lied since i didn’t wanted to leave the warmth you and the bed provide " yoongi said honestly. And was he glad he said the truth because hoseok's face lit up like a sunflower. Hoseok arms around yoongi tighten as he pulled the older more near him.

Their chest pressing together and legs tangled with eachother. Hoseok connected their lips once again. Yoongi immediately responding to the kisses. Hoseok licked over yoongi's lips and yoongi parted his lips for hoseok to enter.

Hoseok's tongue start exploring every corner of yoongi's mouth. Hoseok could taste yoongi and yoongi only. He sucked on yoongi's tongue, yoongi made some noice at the back for his throat. Hoseok then sucked on yoongi's bottom lips, biting it softly and earning a soft moan from yoongi.

When they finally pulled away, they both Were breathing heavily, their lips red and saliva dropping from their lips. They stare at eachother before they went back to kissing. Soon the kiss turned into something else as they ended up fucking eachother once again.

The rest of the day went in a flash. They spent almost all day in the bed. Sucking and kissing eachother with every chance they got. By the night time, Hoseok ended up fucking yoongi for the 3rd time in one day. Yoongi didnt mind at all. He enjoyed every single moment he spent with hoseok.

Hoseok was so so gentle with yoongi and took care of him Everytime after they finished their business. Hoseok also cooked for yoongi and they ate on the bed together while watching some films on yoongi's laptop. They took a shower together, hoseok helped yoongi cleaned himself and yoongi had washed hoseok's hair.

Once they finished shower, yoongi had given some of his clothes to hoseok and they made themself comfortable on the bed. With yoongi's head on hoseok's chest and one of hoseok hand holding yoongi near him while his other hand play with yoongi's hair.

"Hoseok?" yoongi called, his voice muffled into hoseok's chest. Hoseok hummed in response, yoongi felt the vibration since his head was on hoseok's chest.

Yoongi lifted his head a little bit and looked at hoseok's face in the darkness,

"I really like you a lot " yoongi said, one of his hands coming to touch hoseok's cheek, hoseok leaned at the touch. Even tho it was dark around them, yoongi could see the big grin on hoseok's face when yoongi confessed

"I really really like you too yoon " hoseok said and kissed on yoongi's nose,  a gummy smile broke into yoongi's face.

"I hope we stay together for a long time " yoongi said his face hidden into hoseok's chest

"We will " hoseok said, yoongi was sure hoseok could tell, he was smiling like a idiot. Hoseok sound so sure of his sentence, yoongi can't help but blush and let himself dream a life with hoseok and maybe their kids. Yoongi surprised himself with his thought.

Did he Just thought about having a kid with hoseok? The same yoongi who was afraid of commitment and his body?

What have hoseok done to him. Yoongi can feel himself falling for hoseok little by little. If this continue yoongi knows it wont take him long before he fall in love with hoseok and yoongi honestly wont mind falling in love with hoseok. In fact he can't wait to fall in love with hoseok.

Yoongi Just hope hoseok also feel the same way with him. Yoongi really hope hoseok stay with him as long as It's possible. Truth to be told yoongi is still kind of afraid, why wont he? Hoseok is an idol, even tho yoongi like to ignore this one information, it’s still the truth. Hoseok is famous and both boys and girls will kill themselves to be on yoongi's place. Yoongi knows and understand that.

So yoongi is kind of afraid hoseok will found someone better than him one day and yoongi will be left alone just like he was all this years.

"Stop over thinking babe. I am not going anywhere " yoongi heard hoseok speaking. Yoongi lifted his head and looked at hoseok with big doe eyes. How did hoseok knew about what was he thinking?

"I could feel your heart beat getting faster and your shoulder getting tense " hoseok answered yoongi's unspoken question even before he could ask them.

Yoongi shaked his head and a wide grin spread through his face. A beautiful flower blooming into his heart as he closed the gap between them.

~To be continue~