About Finn

Alexa waved at Caelum and Luke as Elijah slowly passed them. A wide smile spread across his lips, partly from visiting Caelum and partly from the many containers Luke had given him to take back.

She thought about the promise she made to Caelum. Alexa is curious and that's all. The Mikaelson's lives were none of his business, and besides once he found the sword, everything would be over.

Alexa is nervous about going to Mystic Falls. They will leave the next morning in the morning, except for Marcel and Freya who will stay back because they have business. The decision made by Niklaus about Freya staying back made Alexa a bit annoyed with Niklaus on this one.

"It seems like you two are very close to Caelum and Pack. How long have you two known each other if I may ask?" Elijah said, momentarily taking his eyes off the road to look at her.

"Ten or eleven, we were at the same Academy when we were kids."

"That's quite a lot of time."

"Not long enough in your dictionary."

"Well, that's right." Elijah smiled

Alexa thought for a moment, debating whether she should ask the one question that was on her mind.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Whatever."

"Who's Finn?"

Elijah's head immediately turned when he heard the name, Alexa could see it.

"Where did you hear that name?" he asked in a firm and slightly tense tone.

"I heard someone say that I have Finn's eyes. Maybe Freya?"

It wasn't exactly a lie, but she had to ask someone about this Finn. Her ghost friend says that name the first time they meet, then she sees it written in Elijah's diary.

Instead of answering, Elijah focused his eyes back on the road. That made Alexa think that maybe she had gone too far. She could see that Elijah's posture had become much stiffer and his grip on the steering wheel had tightened. Much to her surprise, Elijah pulled over, parking on the side of the road.

"Come on" He said

He unfastened his seat belt and stepped out. Alexa imitated his actions and got out of the car.

She stood on the path, waiting for Elijah to walk to his side. The weather was windy but pleasant, the clouds still covering the sun. Only a few people walked on the path. Alexa looked around, a long row of small shops lined both sides of the street. Elijah placed a strong hand on her back, guiding Alexa towards what looked like a small cafe. He kept quiet and walked beside her.

The place was vintage, Alexa noticed how common vintage themes were here in New Orleans. On the brick walls were photos hanging, some of the cafe looked years old and some were just photos of famous New Orleans spots. The cafe smelled of freshly brewed coffee and cinnamon. Alexa's eyes roamed to the roof, only to see three small hanging lamps, hanging in a row.

"Mr Mikaelson"

A woman, in her mid-thirties, stood in front of them with a warm smile on her lips.

Elijah gave the woman an elegant nod

"Mrs. Denver."

Mrs. Denver smiled even more

"I haven't seen you in a while. I was starting to think that you found someone else to make your special tea," she joked

Alexa saw the tension fade from his face

"Trust me, Mrs. Denver, your tea will always be my favorite. This is Alexa." He pointed at her.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Finn Mikaelson Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें