A Girl

New York City, a friendly and calm city. But not if you are part of the downworld, shadowhunters and New York Institute kids are a whole different thing.

Alexandria Falla Blackwell, but sometimes Lightwood, a 16 year old shadowhunters with hazel green eyes staring into a bar from the top of an old empty apartment building.

The girl who was part of Alec Lightwood's team that the two of them didn't even get along with. They have the same name but their personalities are completely opposite of each other.

"I'm serious Alec, if you get paranoid and crazy I will kill you." said Alexa.

Alexa is at the top of the apartment building, sitting looking down the street, this is actually an empty apartment, a quiet one.

"I almost fell from the same height and you say I'm crazy?" Alec said angrily.

"Yeah, it's because of the warlock, not because of yourself, after all you saved right" Alexa said

"Yeah I know, it's up to you. So what did Raphael say?" asked Alec

"I'm not going to talk about it Alec, it's personal" Alexa said.

"We're going to be referring to the fact that I know that thing Raphael was talking about before my mother died, what do you expect, looking for my biological father? No thanks I prefer my life in New York, after all that's not a reason for me to care. I'll quote her words 'you won't be like this forever' then she doesn't say anything else" Alexa said.

"Well at least I don't have to bet you'll bite me" Alec said

"I don't have interests like The Night Children, and I'd rather be a normal Shadowhunters anyway" Alexa said

"So at least we know that you are a daylighter now and that means you are like Simon in this regard" Alec said

"I don't even know if I'm a Vampire or not Alexander" Alexa said annoyed.

"Finally I found you" said a voice

Alexa looked at the open door, Alexa saw Isabelle Lightwood or Izzy who were at the rooftop door.

"Hello Izzy" Alexa said

"I was looking for you guys and that's what you said Alexa? Seriously" Izzy said

"What do you want me to say? I love you, it's only Magnus and Alec's" Alexa said.

"Don't bring that up" Alec said

"Never mind, you are now the head of the brother institute so you better get back to work" Izzy said

"Listen to your sister, leader" Alexa said with a laugh

Alexa passed Alec jumping off one of the stairs to the floor below. That apartment building had been empty for a long time, that's why they were here. Most demons or whatever wouldn't be openly outside if they didn't use some subterfuge. But she'll let some if it doesn't interfere or spoil anything else.

Alexa spends more time in the apartment building than the Institute or her home. Or the Family home outside Alicante, though that would be impossible.

She didn't want to remember the bloody night again. At least that's what she said in his heart.

The night that made her the only Blackwell left. Believe it or not, at least she still tolerated the stupid things Alec did and a few other things.

She may be an Institute student but she follows two conflicting rules, the rules of the shadowhunters and the downworlds. They are two different things, even though they are getting along better now.

Especially with the fact that Alec Lightwood is dating Magnus Bane, who is a warlock and changes all the rules. She was sitting in one of the other buildings.

"Spending time alone again" said a voice

"Oh come. Can you not do that" Alexa said.

That boy, Alexa knew him as someone who appeared at any moment. Technically he's not human, maybe you could say Spirit she don't know.

"It's been so many years and you're not used to it? It's quite strange" The boy said

"Strange, huh, what would Alec talk about me if he saw me talking to you" Alexa said

"He can't see me" said the boy

"And I will be considered crazy by him" Alexa said

Alexa doesn't know who the man is, it's just that his appearance looks like in the 10th century or less.

The boy sees Alexa alone in something else, like Alexa is someone he really wants to find.

"Hey in all these years you never told me your name, don't you want to tell me your name?" Alexa said

"I don't think so" said the man

"Oh god, alright" Alexa said with a bit of annoyance.

The nameless man just smiled, seeing Alexa who was frustrated because of him.

"Never mind, I want to go back to Uncle Vincent's place" Alexa said

She jumped again past the empty building, she might be mistaken for a ghost if he appeared suddenly from an empty building.

She went through the small road, she wanted to meet with her mother's friend, Vincent.

"I have to suggest her stay she's a better place" Alexa said

She arrived in front of a house, not too big, the size of a normal house. She knows Vincent is a Witch, and it takes into account that his mother is also a Warlock, or why she is a Shadowhuters is a mystery.

"Hi uncle Vincent" Alexa said

"My little warlock girl, what's wrong?" asked Vincent

"I Miss you and I'm not a Warlock" Alexa said

"Oh come on, we just met last week, little girl" Vincent said.

"Hey that was long" Alexa said

Alexa enters Vincent's house, sits on the couch. She is already 16 years old but still acts like a 6 year old child.

"We haven't seen each other for a month, have you forgotten?" asked Vincent

"No, I have to stay with uncle Magnus while you're away just because you're afraid I'll lose control again" Alexa said lazily.

"Yes, about that, I don't want you to get hurt again, you are my responsibility after your mother dies" Vincent said

"I know, that's why I love you" Alexa said.

"Where did you come from?" asked Vincent

"Me? I just jumped from three old buildings and ran here" Alexa said casually.

"Again? Are you serious? If your mother was still alive she would scold you about this" Vincent said with a look that couldn't believe it. Even though he knows Alexa did it.

Alexa just laughed, she was quite close to Vincent, whatever she always told Vincent to be her uncle.

"Tomorrow, can you come here?" asked Vincent

"Maybe, why?" Ask Alexa

"I want you to meet my friend" Vincent said.

"I just found out you have friends" Alexa said with a laugh.

"Of course I have"

Vincent looked at her lazily. Yes, because Vincent rarely shows friends or anything he can say to Alexa like that.