Special chapter: Alexa's birthday

Alexa doesn't care much about her birthday but now she is a 17 year old girl, not 16 anymore.

She was a different girl, now she was with the Mikaelsons. None of them needed to know his birthday because she didn't intend to tell either.

"What is it?" Vincent asked

"There isn't any"

Vincent gave up the box, he is not good at giving gifts and feelings.

"Thank you, uncle," said the girl with a smile

She accepted Vincent's gift with a sweet and gentle smile. She opened a gift from his uncle, a notebook that had an engraving on the front cover.

"Thank you uncle, I like it," said Alexa.

"You didn't tell them, did you?" Vincent asked.

"No, I don't" Alexa said.

Alexa just stared at the notebook and took a pencil while drawing a sketch. Vincent sat next to Alexa, where the girl drew a picture of the festival below where she was sitting now.

Vincent never told anyone Alexa's birthday, the girl clearly knew who to tell or not.

Caelum has sent a gift, it's in Alexa's room, with a gift from Falla too. She hasn't opened it yet.

Freya walked slowly towards the two of them, leaning against the door.

"Hi" Freya said softly.

Alexa turned her head, saw Freya, she smiled.

Vincent left them, knowing Freya needed to talk to Alexa.

"I didn't know it was your birthday, but let me give you a gift," said Freya

She handed over a bag containing a box, a heavy box and it was kind of funny that it was fine with them.

"Thank you, Freya," said Alexa

The girl put away her gift before finishing the sketch of the festival. Freya looked at her, she finally stood up and left the girl alone.

Freya looked around, when she saw Elijah, she immediately approached him.

"What's wrong, Freya?" Elijah asked

"I asked if you had time"

"I have time, why?"

"Can you take Alexa for a walk and maybe something to eat? It's her birthday today and she's not going anywhere."

"Alexa. Birthday, today?" Elijah asked

"Yes, today." Freya said

"I will do it," said Elijah

She was still surprised that today was Alexa's birthday, apparently the girl didn't care about when her own birthday was.

Elijah saw Alexa coming down the stairs, she smiled and looked at Elijah.

"Alexa" Elijah said

"Yes?" Alexa asked.

"Would you like to take a walk with me?" Elijah asked

"Okay, I'll get my jacket first," said Alexa before going upstairs to get her bag and jacket.

(Skip time, go)

Alexa and Elijah went for a walk, Elijah drove the car and let Alexa choose which places the girls visited.

No one would need to know, Klaus and Kol wouldn't like him at all, he didn't know about Rebekah but from her initial look, Elijah knew she would do anything to make Alexa leave him alone.