About this woman

"I swear if he calls me a werepire one more time, I'll kill someone" Klaus grumbled as he stormed into the room, heading straight for the bar for a glass of whiskey.

Freya and Elijah exchanged glances, laughing at each other. Well aware of Alexa's interest in the series. Meanwhile Kol and Rebekah just grinned.

"How did she find that one?" Rebekah wondered aloud.

She had to admit, seeing his older brother in a bad mood was certainly fun. For obvious reasons. Kol shook his head.

"She didn't. Dean Winchester did."

He smiled remembering the incident. Rebekah scrunched up her face.

"Who?"

This time Freya answered with a smile

"From that event, what is it called?"

"Supernatural" Elijah answered

"What's this about?" Rebekah asked while looking at her siblings.

"Two hunters Sam and Dean, also an angel named Castiel." Kol replied

Rebekah looked at him in amusement, then went back to something she was doing on her phone, searching the internet.

Niklaus twisted his face in disgust. Finn's daughter never fails to entertain him (prank him) at every opportunity.

But there was always something new hidden behind those innocent hazel green eyes, a part of him reminded of someone he had known centuries ago. That same enthusiasm and curiosity tugged at something inside him. Not that he would say it out loud.

Enzo walked in, a big smile on his face. Watching Vincent freak out over a seventeen year old girl was a golden moment in his life. He stopped and peeked at Rebekah's phone.

“Oh my, my beauty, why look at photos of strange men when you have this face in front of you?” He pointed towards himself.

Rebekah glanced at him and raised an unimpressed eyebrow.

"Your face makes me want to go blind."

Enzo gasped and pressed a hand to his chest.

"You hurt me, princess." He said in a dramatic tone.

"There's nothing you can't handle." Rebekah said while rolling her eyes

Alexa took a sip of the strawberry milkshake that Vincent had given her as a kind of peace offering. Not that it doesn't work.

Vincent, Luke and the others knew from the start. And they claim to "Protect" her.

Despite this, she is upset about all the secrets being kept from her and wishes there were no more buried.

Alexa glanced at the photo of Hope Mikaelson that Caelum sent her.

She definitely has the beauty gene. Beautiful red hair fell over her shoulders, which made her pale skin even more beautiful. Alexa was sure she was taller than Hope. His eyes are similar to Niklaus.

Then there are two more girls in the photo, maybe younger. One has long blonde hair and the other has black hair. Alexa was told that the blonde girl's name was Lizzie and the black-haired girl's name was Josie. The daughter of Caelum's principal and vice principal.

There was an unfamiliar feeling floating in her chest, like a small bubble that made Alexa feel uncomfortable. She didn't know about Hope until today but seeing her photo made her feel something, which was strange. But then again his life is always strange.

She threw his phone on his bed and walked towards his desk, taking a seat she opened his laptop and decided to skype with Caelum.

"Child!" she waved as Caelum's face appeared on the screen.