Meet Freya Mikaelson

Hi, I need your opinion about this chapter... Maybe I know this is weird, so who knows, some of you might want to give me some advice.

— F R E Y A —

Back in the morning at the Institute, Alexa was training with Izzy. She may be a Seraph Blade user Shadowhunters but she prefers the fact that she prefers playing arrows to Seraph Blade.

"I can't believe what Alec told me" Izzy said.

"Is that what he said to you?" Alexa said

"Yeah what else, you are a vampire" said Izzy

"Oh, can't he just shut up, I don't even know who I really am!" Alexa asked flatly

"He talked to Magnus while discussing it, he forgot that there was me, Clary and also Jace there" Izzy said with a laugh

"When he's with Magnus he will forget the world, because his world just only Magnus" Alexa said while laughing too.

"Yeah, I know it's funny watching them. And you know, Pandora seemed to be looking for you earlier" Izzy said

She and Pandora are cousins because her mother is older sister of Lydia Silverwood (nee Branwell). Her mother is Branwell but married to Blackwell. Not much different from the actual name.

They finished their practice session. Alexa knows Pandora, she is Lydia's niece (daughter of Lydia's other sister), Lydia Branwell, Alec's ex-girlfriend or more precisely, her ex-fiancé. Since Alec didn't marry her because Alec chose Magnus, it was an interesting show for Alexa.

"Usually the child just comes to play," said Alexa flatly.

"You're both cousins, sometimes you're not much different anyway" Izzy said

"Iz, don't be like that" Alexa said

"Yes, I want to find the child now" Alexa said again.

Alexa came out of the training area, she had to meet Pandora because sometimes that kid was really annoying.

"Hi, Silverwood" Alexa said

"Hua I finally met you again" Pandora said with a sad face.

The blonde haired girl ran up to Alexa who was fixated on it. It was unusual for Pandora to be like this even it seemed like this was the first time.

"So what's wrong with you?" Alexa said

"You know being in England is not a good thing with me. I'd rather be with you" Pandora said.

"Come on, England isn't as bad as coming, I can't come because I have to work here while you are with your sister" Alexa said lazily

She took her drink, stared at Pandora who was still smiling like a madman which made Alexa's own goosebumps. She looked at her watch.

"Never mind, I want to go first, see you later" Alexa said

"Where are you going?" Pandora said

"Bloody hell" Alexa said

She was walking back to the street yesterday he had promised Vincent to come over and meet his friend.

"Hi uncle Vincent" Alexa said

"Hey little Warlock" Vincent said

Alexa may be 16 years old but her character is really like a child. Alexa enters Vincent's house, sits on the sofa again.

"So..." Alexa said

There was a knock on the door in front of Vincent, Alexa heard it. Vincent stood up from his seat to the front, Alexa lazily followed him, always.