Me is The Warrior Angel?

Alexa tried not to get goosebumps as the woman in front of her took a sip of the strange colored liquid. It made a few drops of his blood dissolve in it.

She hadn't slept since last night because she really couldn't do it. She remembered avoiding his sleeping pills, she didn't want to depend on them for a good night's sleep.

She didn't even think she would care about what would happen, she had realized ever since she met Raphael that she would never live a normal life.

She couldn't sleep at all, instead he chose to take a night bath as she usually did and sketched a bit. Not a good reason really.

Morning came, she saw the view from his window, the rising sun was a beautiful sight to behold. But she wasn't completely sure about his feelings.

She let the sun shine in his eyes because she rarely saw the sun since the last 4 years because she always got missions at night, and for 4 years she was mostly in the institute.

She always tries to get out of the circle of supernatural facts that he knows but unfortunately that won't change at all.

What if she is a monster? More than anything she knows. Fear always crept into his mind.

But she remembered Izzy's words to her. When she called her last night.

You are what you choose.

Alexa watched as the witch, named Abby, was chanting a spell in Latin that she barely understood. His heart rate slowed.

She sat down on the sofa between Freya and Vincent who was holding each other's hands. Elijah standing behind her patted him on the shoulder. She was grateful for the assurance of that sense of security.

Marcel stood beside Niklaus who stood beside Abby. While Niklaus's eyes focused on Abby. Marcel gave Alexa a warm smile that meant everything would be fine.

Rebekah was sitting on a stool by the bar, sipping her drink out of boredom. Kol watches everything amused from his spot on the stairs, which makes Alexa's ear hurt. A few moments passed and Abby spoke with her eyes closed.

"I saw angelic light, warmth, strength and intelligence. Strong love and genuine feelings from the heart" Abby said

Abby opened her eyes, looked at Alexa. A look of delight and surprise appeared in the witch's eyes.

"She was born from the power of pure true love," said Abby

Marcel frowned, he was a little confused

"What does it mean?" asked Marcel

A smile slowly spread from Abby's lips as she said

"The Warrior Angel, has returned"

"What?" Alexa asked, her head hurting from confusion

"The Warrior Angel" Abby said

"That's impossible," Rebekah said

If Alexa wasn't really thinking right now then she would admit it Rebekah had a beautiful voice since it was the first time she had heard it.

"What is warrior angel? I know about the name but it's meaning.." Alexa said

She saw Vincent who seemed to see a ghost.

"The Warrior Angel is a supernatural queen or something to do with it" Elijah said

Alexa is even more confused now, even though she has been in the shadow world for years, she is still dizzy.

"You're lying, there's no such thing as a Warrior Angel" Kol said

He walked over to the bar where Rebekah was sitting, took a sip of the scotch Rebekah was drinking, wincing with the bitterness.