Worried

Alexa is in her room, she has breathed with her breath medicine. That made her panic a little bit down from what happened earlier.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE"

Alexa was calling Raphael, the only person she really wanted to call right now because he was the one who kept her stuck here.

She screams in a luxurious bedroom, with expensive wooden furniture, walls in a combination of pastel blue and royal blue with a hint of black as a pattern. The king bed is located in the middle of the room against the wall. Beautiful forest views can be seen from the large window beside the bed.

The bathroom is level with the window and next to the bathroom is a large wardrobe. When Alexa saw the bathroom, her eyes felt strange because of the way she was looking at the marble heaven. The sink counter is covered in high quality brand toiletries.

It seems like Freya chose everything in the room according to Alexa's taste, as all of her products are designed for sensitive skin and are fragrance-free. Starting from facial soap, cream to lotion. But the worries weren't ones that included enjoying a nice long bath and a nap.

While Freya was away, Alexa texted Vincent asking if they could hear anything she had to say. Much to his relief, Vincent says the rooms are soundproof and nothing can be heard from outside. So she actually called Raphael afterwards.

"Calm down, Lexa, they won't kill you" Raphael said

"Rap, I'm serious. I saw how Kol looked at me, and also he called me Little devil, okay maybe he doesn't know but that name really makes my breath narrow in an instant" Alexa said

Raphael pressed the bridge of his nose, he knew that Kol would try really hard trying to scare Alexa. And of course Niklaus will break his neck in front of Alexa. They both had no sense when it came to a teenager, even if it was their nephew. Mikaelson is bleeding.

"Could you please sit down now?" Raphael said.

"Hmm" Alexa said

"I'll explain something to you" Raphael said

"Now listen, your mother cares about you so much that she has been casting a spell since you were two years old, so that the vampires won't be able to smell your blood and hear your heart near you" Raphael said

"Okay, what if they try to bite me? Just like what happened when I started the mission" Alexa said

"They won't. I promise. Bye, Vincent and Freya are with you and even Elijah is protecting you" Raphael said calmly.

"I met him just five minutes ago, why did he protect me?" Alexa said

"Trust me. You know we won't let them hurt you" Raphael said

"Yeah I know that" Alexa said

"So, how was the flight?" Raphael said.

Alexa thought about her flight earlier, smiled slightly.

"Flights are great, they send private jets. It's super cool, they even have a very good bed and flight attendants. The desserts are also amazing" Alexa said

Raphael smiled with Alexa's joy, he was grateful that he was in his room now otherwise he might become the talk of the Clan's children. Alexa's joy always rubs off on everyone.

"What about the room?" Raphael asked

"Good, you have to see it. I'll show you in the video call" Alexa said

"Later, I have a job now. I love you" Raphael said

"Okay, fine, see you. And don't stick with Lewis too much" Alexa said

Alexa immediately cut off her call before Raphael was about to lecture her about Simon and herself.

She threw his phone on the bed, she lay down looking at the ceiling. Ponder the slightly odd introduction, more like the asylum introduction, that she did with Mikaelson.

She thought of each one, Freya was delightful. Even though Alexa felt uncomfortable with the longing look in her eyes. She is still the person who makes Alexa feel welcome. Freya lived with her other siblings for 3 years, what Alexa questions is where she was before.

She had asked Vincent about it. He only said that Freya was living somewhere else to train her magic. But Alexa knew from Vincent's way of speaking that he was lying, so she didn't ask further.

Then there's Elijah, speaking of him, Alexa doesn't know much about him. But that look in her eyes said so much to her. The way Elijah looked at her was expecting an apology God only knows what those eyes meant. There was a tremor in his eyes, the heavy guilt he carried. But she didn't know what it was.

Alexa apologized when she realized that she was squeezing Elijah's jacket really hard. It was somewhat surprising that he wasn't offended by the sudden invasion of space personal.

Blame that asshole Kol. Which made her really have to find a way not to breathe normally.

Then there was Niklaus, as he gave her a friendly smile that was obviously fake, Alexa knew never to trust that boy at all. The way he stares curiously as well as the intense gaze from his blue eyes gives Alexa goosebumps 100 percent.

The sudden change from Klaus only added to Alexa's curiosity, it was what Alexa had experienced a lot on her mission. Klaus knows how to hide his emotions well. Alexa's mind drifted from the way Klaus' hand held the glass. The grip of the fingers is tight but relaxed like an artist.

Alexa never considered herself an artist if sketching buildings was one of those things. But she knew what an artist's grip on a pencil would be like the way he would hold anything else. But the real question was his Hybrid ability.

It seemed strange that he wasn't a full-fledged vampire and Freya was a witch. Shouldn't they all be vampires? And how did Niklaus get his half werewolf genes?

Then there's Rebekha, the ice queen. His eyes were sharp but there was something missing in them. Her 'I don't care' attitude felt nothing but a defense mechanism.

Then there is Kol. So far the jump scares he's gotten from him have only portrayed Kol as a stupid moron. But Alexa knew enough not to judge the younger Mikaelson so quickly, from the five minutes she'd seen him.

There are so many unknown facts hidden from him. Something big was missing and as much as she wanted to solve this mystery, she hoped to get away from it. But it seemed impossible for her.